- Senior Full-stack DeveloperRetailPOS (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: UWP, Xamarin, .NET, C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Standard
- Wrote the main POS app for a touch-based POS device.
- Created a small POS app for Android phones and tablets.
- Developed TableApp for customer self-service for Android tablets.
- Integrated all of the above with various peripherals like bank terminals, weights, displays, bard code, QR scanners, etc.
- Created a service for communication between the apps.
- Senior Full-stack DeveloperMeeteor, LLC (via Toptal)2015 - 2017
- Integrated Google Calendar using the Google Calendar API in the back-end using Ruby on Rails, and creating a Google Chrome Extension for the front-end.
- Integrated Outlook Desktop for PC (2010-2016 versions) with a custom Outlook COM add-in.
- Integrated Office 365 in the scope of Outlook web and desktop (2016 Windows and Mac) with a custom office app.
- Integrated Atlassian HipChat using React.js in the front-end and Node.js in the back-end.
- Senior .NET DeveloperiQuest, LLC2014 - 2015
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET 5, MVC 6, Azure DocumentDb, Azure TableStorage, Azure WebApps, AngularJS
- Created architecture for a public-facing, cloud-based web application using Onion Architecture and domain-driven design.
- Implemented the foundations of the web application back-end tier using WebAPI in the newest ASP.NET 5 version.
- Implemented the foundation of the web application front-end tier using ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS.
- Trained co-workers in ASP.NET 5.
- Consulted on technical matters.
- Provided time estimations and project management support.
- Senior .NET Developer and Technical LeadOpenSkyData2014 - 2014
Technologies: .NET, WPF, MVVM, WCF, Entity Framework
- Created a mobile Tablet PC (Windows 8.1) application with user-friendly touch support that provides a unified approach for medical staff to clinical assessments for home care and acute care of elderly patients.
- Created a library that fixes bugs in touch support in WPF and adds support to the Win8 touch keyboard.
- Analyzed technical solutions as the tech lead and suggested the most appropriate ones for given expected functionalities.
- Consulted with project managers in development processes, timing, and approaches as well as on UI/UX design.
- Consulted on possible reasons for issues and ways to analyze them more deeply with QA for better feedback for the developers.
- Trained developers in WPF, MVVM, and best practices in development of Windows desktop applications with touch support.
- Projected the whole structure of the solution on the client side.
- Implemented the projected solution in collaboration with the developer team.
- Senior .NET Developer and IT ManagerKOBA Systems2013 - 2014
Technologies: .NET, C#, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, MEF, MVVM, MS SQL
- Created a sales system designed to support ticket sales for transportation companies, with potential for sophisticated generation of preconfigured sales reports and statistics on demand by the end-user.
- Developed a project management system for accounting companies.
- Built and maintained the front-end software for ticket machines and ticket POS.
- Conducted business analysis for a dedicated rehabilitation hospital system.
- Served as project manager and team leader in the development process on a first pilot phase for a dedicated system for a rehabilitation hospital.
- Senior .NET Developer and IT ManagerInteko2012 - 2013
Technologies: .NET, C#, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, MS SQL, .NET Compact
- Recruited developers and IT specialists and established an IT department.
- Managed the newly-established IT department.
- Created a MS SQL/WCF-based back-end for 32 ticket machines that are selling tickets of the Silesian Railways.
- Built a MS SQL/WCF back-end and a Windows embedded front-end client application that allows for the sale of Silesian Railway tickets by various sales agents such as small shops. The sales system was used by 60 sales agents.
- Created a server component that receives data from GPS Trackers mounted in 72 trains via TCP/IP signals, and a web application that allows for following of actual train positions and routes.
- Senior .NET Developer and Project ManagerTectocom2011 - 2012
- Programmed the Windows Client part of a dedicated product management system in WPF.
- Created add-ins to CAD Application Solidworks and invented integration for them with the product management system.
- Developed add-ins to MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word, integrating them with the product management system.
- Trained coworkers in WPF.
- Led the team and managed projects on the implementation of the product management system for a pilot customer.
- Conceptualized new functionalities of the PDM such as CAD applications integration, MS Office integration, and CRM.
- Senior .NET Developer and Team LeaderLogotec Engineering S.A2007 - 2011
- Migrated big CRM and DMS systems from ASP/VB6 to .NET.
- Consulted with implementation specialists and bigger end customers (>100 users) about expected new functionalities.
- Created a local client for Windows (WPF/WCF) that integrates the DMS-managed documents with the Windows File Explorer through the context menu and a tray application.
- Built an add-on to Microsoft Outlook that integrates the mail messages and appointments with a CRM system.
- Integrated the DMS system with MS Dynamics CRM.
- Designed a completely new front-end for big DMS and CRM systems in ASP.NET/AJAX.
- Developed a mobile version of the CRM system for Windows Mobile devices.
- Implemented several new functionalities in the DMS and CRM systems.
- .NET DeveloperFreelance2009 - 2010
Technologies: .NET, C++/CLI, C#, WinForms, MSSQLCE, Windows Mobile
- Developed a backup-tool that watches several directories with MFT/USN Journal, and copy-blocked files using Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Built a dedicated mobile CRM application.
- Designed and developed an analysis tool for card games.
- Conceptualized and created a highly configurable and reusable framework for data management applications.
- Consulted on the scope of software development and architecture.
- .NET DeveloperMiComp Computer Systems2006 - 2007
Technologies: .NET, C#, C++/CLI, ASP.NET WebForms, MS SQL, WinForms, WebServices
- Created an add-on to Microsoft Outlook allowing full synchronization of mail, appointments, and tasks with a web-based document management system.
- Designed WYSIWYG-based workflow diagrams for the document management system on a WinForms embedded control in a ASP.NET WebForms application.
- Built a drag-n-drop file upload on a web- based system with help of embedded WinForms controls.
- Wrote data archiving functionality in a document management system written in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Fixed bugs in the system (ASP.NET WebForms).
- Junior PHP DeveloperMMG Marketing Management Group2006 - 2007
- Created a highly customizable content management system.
- Built various websites, particularly online shops.
- Designed databases in MySQL for online shop websites.
- Fixed errors in php, JS, mySQL on existing websites created by former employees.
- Designed the UI/graphics for various websites.