Senior Full-Stack Developer2017 - 2018Munu AS
- Developed a QR-based self-service app for F&B/HoReCa.
- Created a modern POS system working offline and online, synchronized with self-service ordering.
- Started the process of growing the development team by hiring senior developers.
- Introducing product development processes, from ideation to delivery.
- Mobile app for waiters for a quick and efficient ordering process.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017RetailPOS (Toptal Client)
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, C#, .NET, Xamarin, UWP
- Wrote the main POS app for a touch-based POS device.
- Created a small POS app for Android phones and tablets.
- Developed the TableApp for customer self-service for Android tablets.
- Integrated all of the above with various peripherals like bank terminals, weights, displays, bard code, QR scanners, etc.
- Created a service for communication between the apps.
Senior Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017Meeteor, LLC (Toptal Client)
- Integrated Google Calendar using the Google Calendar API in the back-end using Ruby on Rails and creating a Google Chrome Extension for the front-end.
- Integrated Outlook Desktop for PC (2010-2016 versions) with a custom Outlook COM add-in.
- Integrated Office 365 in the scope of Outlook web and desktop, 2016 Windows and Mac, with a custom office app.
- Integrated Atlassian HipChat using React in the front end and Node.js in the back end.
Senior .NET Developer2014 - 2015iQuest, LLC
Technologies: AngularJS, Azure Websites, Azure Table Storage, Azure DocumentDB, ASP.NET MVC 6, ASP.NET MVC 5, .NET
- Created the architecture for a public-facing, cloud-based web application using Onion Architecture and domain-driven design.
- Implemented the foundations of the web application back-end tier using WebAPI in the newest ASP.NET 5 version.
- Implemented the foundation of the web application front-end tier using ASP.NET 5 and AngularJS.
- Trained co-workers in ASP.NET 5 to participate in the development of the major web app of the platform.
- Consulted on technical matters with the founders on the technical possibilities in the scope of app development.
- Provided time estimations and project management support.
Senior .NET Developer and Technical Lead2014 - 2014OpenSky Data Systems
Technologies: Entity Framework, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET
- Created a mobile Tablet PC Windows 8.1 application with user-friendly touch support that provides a unified approach for medical staff to conduct clinical assessments for home and acute care of elderly patients.
- Created a library that fixes bugs in touch support WPF and adds support to the Win8 touch keyboard.
- Analyzed technical solutions as the tech lead and suggested the most appropriate ones for provided expected functionalities.
- Consulted with project managers on development processes, timing, and approaches, as well as UI/UX design.
- Discussed possible reasons for issues and ways to analyze them more deeply with QA to provide better feedback for developers.
- Trained developers in WPF, MVVM, and best practices in developing Windows desktop applications with touch support.
- Projected the whole structure of the solution on the client-side.
- Implemented the projected solution in collaboration with the development team.
Senior .NET Developer and IT Manager2013 - 2014KOBA Systems
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Entity Framework, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, .NET
- Created a sales system designed to support ticket sales for transportation companies, with potential for sophisticated generation of preconfigured sales reports and statistics on demand by the end-user.
- Developed a project management system for accounting companies.
- Built and maintained the front-end software for ticket machines and ticket POS.
- Conducted business analysis for a dedicated rehabilitation hospital system.
- Served as the project manager and team leader in the development process on the first pilot phase for a dedicated system for a rehabilitation hospital.
Senior .NET Developer and IT Manager2012 - 2013Inteko
Technologies: .NET Compact, Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, .NET
- Recruited developers and IT specialists and established an IT department.
- Managed the newly-established IT department consisting of .NET developers, testers, support, and implementation specialists.
- Created an MS SQL/WCF-based back-end for 32 ticket machines selling tickets of the Silesian Railways.
- Built an MS SQL/WCF back-end and a Windows embedded front-end client application that allows for the sale of Silesian Railway tickets by various sales agents such as small shops. The sales system was used by 60 sales agents.
- Created a server component that receives data from GPS Trackers mounted in 72 trains via TCP/IP signals and a web application that allows for following actual train positions and routes.
Senior .NET Developer | Project Manager2011 - 2012Tectocom
- Programmed the Windows Client part of a dedicated product management system in WPF.
- Created add-ins to CAD Application Solidworks and invented integration for them with the product management system.
- Developed add-ins to MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word, integrating them with the product management system.
- Trained developers in the scope of WPF application development.
- Led the team and managed projects to implement the product management system for a pilot customer.
- Conceptualized new functionalities of the PDM such as CAD applications integration, MS Office integration, and CRM.
Senior .NET Developer and Team Leader2007 - 2011Logotec Engineering S.A
- Migrated big CRM and DMS systems from ASP/VB6 to .NET.
- Consulted with implementation specialists and bigger end customers (>100 users) about expected new functionalities.
- Created a local client for Windows (WPF/WCF) that integrates the DMS-managed documents with the Windows File Explorer through the context menu and a tray application.
- Built an add-on to Microsoft Outlook that integrates the mail messages and appointments with a CRM system.
- Integrated the DMS system with MS Dynamics CRM solution.
- Designed a completely new front-end for big DMS and CRM systems in ASP.NET/Ajax.
- Developed a mobile version of the CRM system for Windows Mobile devices.
- Implemented several new functionalities in the DMS and CRM systems.
.NET Developer2009 - 2010Freelance
Technologies: Windows Mobile, MSSQLCE, WinForms, C#, C++/CLI, .NET
- Developed a backup tool that watches several directories with MFT/USN Journal and copy-blocked files using Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Built a dedicated mobile CRM application running on Windows CE.
- Designed and developed an analysis tool for card games.
- Conceptualized and created a highly configurable and reusable framework for data management applications.
- Consulted on the scope of software development and architecture.
.NET Developer2006 - 2007MiComp Computer Systems
Technologies: Web Services, WinForms, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Web Forms, C++/CLI, C#, .NET
- Created an add-on to Microsoft Outlook, allowing full synchronization of mail, appointments, and tasks with a web-based document management system.
- Designed WYSIWYG-based workflow diagrams for the document management system on a WinForms embedded control in an ASP.NET WebForms application.
- Built a drag-n-drop file upload on a web-based system with the help of embedded WinForms controls.
- Wrote data archiving functionality in a document management system written in ASP.NET WebForms.
- Fixed bugs in the document management system (ASP.NET WebForms).
Junior PHP Developer2006 - 2007MMG Marketing Management Group
- Created a highly customizable content management system.
- Built various websites, particularly online shops.
- Designed databases in MySQL for online shop websites.
- Designed the UI/graphics for various eCommerce websites.