System Administrator2014 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Linux, Web services, Load balancers, Virtualization, etc.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure for HA Web service.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure for a web development company.
- Implemented a backup strategy with Bacula software.
- Fixed many performance and security problems.
Lead System Administrator2008 - PRESENTIrkutsk Regional ISP
Technologies: Linux, Networking, FreeBSD, High-load and high-availability infrastructure, etc.
- Designed and implemented a regional network and three private data centers. We built the network with more than 3000 switches and routers and 90+ Linux servers of different types.
- Reduced reclamations 50% by introducing technical corporate standards.
- Implemented a fault-tolerant PPPoE cluster with MPD on FreeBSD and a pool of distributed FreeRadius servers.
- Implemented a network monitoring system with Zabbix that has about 30000 data elements and performs at 120 elements/sec.
- Customized billing software using Perl and Python.
- Designed and implemented a complete set of ISP services.
- Built an efficient team of system administrators.
System Sdministrator2006 - 2008Irkutsk National Sanitary Office
Technologies: Linux, Windows, Corporate Networks, etc.
- Designed, deployed, and integrated a corporate network for 100+ users.
- Implemented a backup strategy.
- Upgraded corporate servers with open source software.