Network Programming Developer
Aleksandr is an accomplished systems administrator with 9+ years of experience managing server infrastructures and data centers. He is professional, with strengths in effectively planning, setting up, and tuning IT infrastructures to consistently achieve high availability and performance. He has the ability to adapt his communication style to diverse audiences including both business and technical.
ExperienceLinux - 9 yearsNetwork Programming - 7 yearsApache - 7 yearsFreeBSD - 7 yearsMySQL - 7 yearsZabbix - 5 yearsPython - 3 yearsPuppet.js - 2 years
The most amazing...
...thing I've designed and implemented is an ISP infrastructure for a regional network for 40,000 subscribers. It has more than 3,000 switches and 100 servers.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure for HA Web service.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure for a web development company.
- Implemented a backup strategy with Bacula software.
- Fixed many performance and security problems.
Lead System Administrator
Irkutsk Regional ISP
- Designed and implemented a regional network and three private data centers. We built the network with more than 3000 switches and routers and 90+ Linux servers of different types.
- Reduced reclamations 50% by introducing technical corporate standards.
- Implemented a fault-tolerant PPPoE cluster with MPD on FreeBSD and a pool of distributed FreeRadius servers.
- Implemented a network monitoring system with Zabbix that has about 30000 data elements and performs at 120 elements/sec.
- Customized billing software using Perl and Python.
- Designed and implemented a complete set of ISP services.
- Built an efficient team of system administrators.
Irkutsk National Sanitary Office
- Designed, deployed, and integrated a corporate network for 100+ users.
- Implemented a backup strategy.
- Upgraded corporate servers with open source software.
Apache, KVM/Qemu, NGINX, Git, Nagios, Zabbix, Asterisk, Vagrant
Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Debian Linux
Network Programming, Routing, Mason, HAProxy, BGP, Web Services, Load Balancers, Virtualization, Corporate, Networks, Networking, High-load, Infrastructure, High-availability Systems, Iptables, FreeRADIUS, Bacula
Agile Software Development
Master's Degree in Physics, Telecommunication Networks and Systems
Irkutsk State University - Irkutsk, Russia