Senior Full-stack Engineer for a Fintech Project2019 - 2020Global Savings and Mutual Funds, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Webpack, React, Pipelines, ASP.NET Core MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core
- Developed a fintech application's front end using React, Webpack, and ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Created custom React Hooks for an API call using the Fetch API.
- Implemented custom mini Redux using React Hooks and Context API.
- Developed a fintech application's back end using ASP.NET Core Web API, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Built an API for storing the blobs in Azure Blobs Service.
- Used an existing Authorize.Net implementation for payments and also integrated testing version of Stripe API both in the front end and back end.
Software Developer2018 - 2019Alta Software
- Developed an internet banking web app with ASP.NET MVC, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Constructed a banking user management system with Angular, TypeScript, and RxJS.
- Created a VSTS CI/CD pipeline for Angular-based projects.
- Researched about functional programming (TypeScript) usage in Angular and NgRx for state-management issues.
- Implemented a custom Flux pattern to overcome state-management issues.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Black Oak, Ltd.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, TypeScript, Angular, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core
- Developed a web app (primarily the back end with the .NET Core Web API), which can be used by users to review and see others' reviews for business units (cafes, restaurants, banks, and the like).
- Researched different architectural patterns to fit the project complexity; also chose and implemented the layered pattern (clean architecture).
- Implemented an asynchronous low-priority event publishing system; used RabbitMQ which was handled by a .NET Core app hosted as a Windows service.
- Used MediatR for mini CQRS and more declarative programming.
- Used Code-First and migrated a startup database using EF Core.
Junior Software Developer2016 - 2017Lambda Technologies
Technologies: Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF)
- Developed a desktop app based on the eBay API (back end with WCF, Microsoft SQL Server, and the front end with WPF and the MVVM pattern).
- Used WPF Material Design as a component library.
- Implemented EF Plus for more than 2,000 entity batch update.
- Integrated a browser into a desktop app using the CefSharp library.
- Supported a desktop app (the front end with Windows Forms and back end with WCF) for microfinance companies.