DevOps Engineer2020 - PRESENTArchitech
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure DevOps, Serverless, DevOps, Azure, Cloud, CI/CD Pipelines
- Created and maintained architecture and resources for a fully serverless application in Azure.
- Developed full E2E CI/CD pipelines for creating the infrastructure and deploying the application code to a Kubernetes cluster deployed in AWS.
- Mitigated customer application performance issues.
DevOps Engineer2019 - PRESENTToptal Client
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipelines, AWS DevOps, Ansible, GitLab, Amazon ECS (Amazon Elastic Container Service), Docker, Terraform
- Created and maintained the customer infrastructure using Amazon EKS (Kubernetes) and GitLab CI/CD. Since it's a healthcare company, it requires HIPAA compliance. Terraform was used as IaC.
- Developed and maintained the customer on-premise infrastructure using Kubernetes on a single-node deployment. The configuration was done using Ansible.
- Created and maintained multiple Drupal and WordPress sites using many different EC2 instances as well as Docker containers and ECS. The configuration of EC2 instances was done using Terraform and Ansible.
DevOps Engineer2018 - 2020Callpage
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bash, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Linux, Laravel, Kubernetes Operations (Kops)
- Created and maintained the company's microservices infrastructure deployed using Kops, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Developed CI/CD pipelines for deploying code to AWS.
- Aided developers with the implementation and deployment of code into the infrastructure.
- Solved different performance and scalability challenges.
- Migrated entire customer infrastructure to Kubernetes.
Solutions Architect2015 - 2018Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Provided consultancy for customers as the technical expert.
- Owned the technical components of a customer integration project, including the configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go-live support.
- Prepared configurations for big events such as the Olympics and the Euro and World Cups.
- Identified technical risks and provided mitigation strategies.
- Developed automation scripts that helped the entire team with everyday tasks.