Blockchain Engineer2018 - 2019Reserve
Technologies: Testing, Docker, REST API, Git, Agile, Back-end, Full-stack, Clients, Blockchain, Python, Solidity, Go
- Wrote a code coverage tool in Go for the Solidity blockchain language from scratch.
- Built smart contract testing and deployment frameworks using Go and Docker.
- Performed security reviews for smart contracts, web server code, and business processes.
- Wrote secure token smart contracts for Ethereum in Solidity.
- Evaluated formal verification tools for Ethereum, like mythril and Isabelle.
Data Engineer2015 - 2018Grand Rounds
- Onboarded one of the world's biggest companies as a client by building out our data ingestion pipelines to interact with their legacy systems. Used ruby's lazy enumerators to stream large files through many processing stages without ever hitting disk.
- Split a monolithic Rails app into microservices and integrated them around the ruby workflow engine Ruote.
- Replaced the back end of a keystone business service with no downtime or data loss. Used A/B testing and gradual changeover to minimize the risk of user issues.
- Implemented ETL steps of a new data service using Python's Airflow and SQLAlchemy. Integrated data from heterogeneous sources.
- Integrated AWS services into data pipelines, e.g. S3, Kinesis, SNS, ADP, DynamoDB.
Software Developer2014 - 2015Metaswitch Networks
Technologies: Testing, Bash, Docker, Git, Agile, Wireshark, Tcpdump, Linux, OpenStack, Python
- Worked on the 1.0 release of the Python SDN controller Project Calico.
- Overhauled Python testing frameworks for our networking products. Designed a Docker-in-Docker framework for testing network topologies.
- Wrote a resource watchdog module and bug reporter for a data center networking product.
Software Development Intern2013 - 2014Academia.edu
- Initiated discussions of potential product improvements. Followed through with implementations of agreed upon improvements, e.g. better auto-population of mostly empty user profiles.
- Built real-time dashboard in D3.js showing latency percentiles of user requests.
- Integrated A/B testing library to test user response to different email copy.
- Improved user's analytics page by giving them more detailed categorization of their profile views.