CTO2018 - 2019DealMatrix GmbH
Technologies: React, REST, ASP.NET MVC
- Reimplemented a core product within a week from beginning to actual deployment for a paying client after previous the previous software system failed irrecoverably.
- Created a highly resilient and scaleable voting system that was trusted by large event organizers including SXSW.
- Established a secure continuous deployment process that allowed no developer access to production connection strings or data (using Azure KeyVault) while still enabling DevOps access to a high degree.
CTO2012 - 2017WhatAVenture GmbH
Technologies: Redis, Azure, React, ASP.NET MVC
- Created the architecture from a basic MVP to the full SaaS platform used presently by Fortune 500 companies.
- Grew a team from two to six people, including developers and designers.
- Performed DevOps for all our systems, including non-Windows-based components.
- Worked with a high level of security for all our operations.
- Created a generic canvas widget framework for the basis of our user experience.
Senior Consultant2007 - 2014SBA Research GmbH
- Created a standard web application development framework on top of ASP.NET MVC using CQRS principles that was used throughout the team.
- Led a team of five developers for over three years working on different projects.
- Championed and implemented agile processes in the software development group.
- Led the yearly process improvement initiative to increase engineering practices and improve employee motivation and training.
- Worked closely with security researchers in-house on state-of-the-art security challenges and security-sensitive projects in industry and academia.
Senior Consultant2008 - 2013Security Research GmbH
Technologies: SAP, MySQL, Windows Forms (WinForms), .NET, SharePoint, ASP.NET MVC
- Worked with foreign clients in the energy sector to implement a complex work order management system for heavy vehicles in the oil fields.
- Implemented several security-sensitive applications for the Austrian Ministry of Health (in accordance with the Austrian version HIPAA).
- Created the visualization of the hydropower plants sensor data for the Danube hydro energy group.
- Created the internal time-tracking software in compliance with Austrian work laws.
Developer2005 - 2007mii AG
Technologies: Identity Server, SAP, SharePoint, ASP.NET
- Created an integration system allowing automatic data flow between SAP, SharePoint, HR-Systems and IT for a large government body in Austria. I still maintain the systems and it is approaching its 10-year anniversary.
- Implemented Microsoft Identity Integration Server for a client in the energy sector.
Intern2001 - 2001BMW CarIT
Technologies: OSGi, J2ME
- Created a J2ME UI widget toolkit for automotive prototypes based on the look and feel of the BMW in-car interface (also using the BMW-typical controller).