CTO2012 - PRESENTWhatAVenture GmbH
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ReactJS, Azure, Redis
- Create the architecture from a basic MVP to the full SaaS platform used by Fortune 500 companies at the moment.
- Grew a team from 2 to 6 people in total.
- Did the DevOps for all our systems (including non Windows-based components).
- Worked with high-level of security for all our operations.
- Created a generic canvas widget framework for use as the basis of our user experience.
Senior Consultant2007 - 2014SBA Research gGmbH
- Created a standard web application development framework on top of ASP.NET MVC using CQRS principles which was used throughout the team.
- Led a team of 5 developers over 3 years in different projects.
- Championed and Implemented Agile processes in the software development group.
- Led the yearly process improvement initiative to increase engineering practices, improve employee motivation and training.
- Worked closely with security researcher in-house on state-of-the-art security challenges and security sensitive projects in industry and academia.
Senior Consultant2008 - 2013Security Research GmbH
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, .NET, Windows Forms, MySQL, SAP
- Worked with foreign clients in the energy sector to implement a complex work order management system for heavy vehicles in the oil fields.
- Implemented a number of security sensitive application for the Austrian ministry of health (in accordance with the Austrian version HIPAA).
- Created the visualization of the hydro power plants sensor data for the Danube hydro energy group.
- Created the internal time tracking software in compliance with Austrian work laws.
Developer2005 - 2007mii AG
Technologies: ASP.NET, SharePoint, Microsoft Identity Integration Server, SAP
- Created an integration system allowing automatic data flow between SAP, SharePoint, HR-Systems and IT for a large government body in Austria. I still maintain the systems and it is approaching its 10 year anniversary.
- Implemented Microsoft Identity Integration Server for a client in the energy sector.
Internship2001 - 2001BMW CarIT
Technologies: J2ME, OSGi
- Created a J2ME UI widget toolkit for automotive prototypes based on look and feel of the BMW in-car interface (also using the BMW-typical controller).