C++ Developer in Moscow, Russia
Senior iOS Developer2018 - 2018Johnson & Johnson - Health IT (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, AutoLayout, CocoaPods, Voice Recognition, UIKit
- Updated deprecated UI layers, tutorial screens, and voice recognition modules with manual input.
- Improved networking API stability.
- Fixed concurrency issues.
Mobile iOS Swift Developer2017 - 2017Inada Consulting, Limited (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, Stripe, Alamofire, Core Data (Cadmium), Swagger, Auto Layout, MVVM, XCTest
- Designed the app's UI with complicated custom views.
- Designed the app's API client.
- Created model test schemes.
- Developed the app's logic.
iOS SDK Developer2017 - 2017FIDEL (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Android, Swift, Java, CocoaPods, Gradle, Jitpack.io, Ion
- Created an iOS SDK and wrapped it into a custom pod.
- Created an Android SDK and wrapped it into a custom Gradle plugin.
- Wrote UI/unit tests for both iOS and Android SDKs.
TCPA Lead App2017 - 2017Bursor & Fisher, P.A. (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Android, Swift, Java, CocoaPods, Gradle, Git
- Designed the UX/UI for both platforms.
- Developed an iOS app to capture leads.
- Developed an Android app to capture leads.
- Developed an Android BroadcastReceiver-based widget.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016Verto Analytics (for Cisco; via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Core Data, GCD, Auto Layout
- Updated the user interface in compliance with the latest iOS guidelines.
- Improved usage statistics: Added parameters showing traffic consumption by any particular date on a daily basis.
- Updated the speed test API.
- Introduced a new projected overage value, a statistically-based parameter predicting data plan excess.
HTML5 Developer2016 - 2016Maths Online (via Toptal)
Technologies: Cocos2D, JS, Obj-C, Java, Adobe Illustrator
- Developed platform-specific wrappers for iOS (Obj-C) and Android (Java).
- Developed the app's design from scratch with Adobe Illustrator.
Mobile App Developer2016 - 2016Mindway Media (via Toptal)
Technologies: Cocos2d-x, C++, Objective-C, iOS
- Created a cross-platform, multi-resolution drawing app.
- Extended and improved the Cocos2d-x UI.
- Created an image layer to export pictures to Photo Library.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016NALSA (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Auto Layout, Core Animation, SQLite
- Converted a legacy project to a newer version.
- Redesigned all the UI to be compatible with Auto Layout.
- Updated deprecated libraries and APIs.
- Fixed animation-related bugs.
Founder2011 - 2015SpotGames
Technologies: Objective-C, C++, Java, Cocos2d, Cocos2d-x, Unity, UIKit, Core Services, Retrofit
- Delivered over 70 mobile apps for clients all over the world on iOS and Android platforms.
- Gathered a distributed team of 12 specialists.
- Established a development pipeline and processes from scratch.
- Conducted several training sessions for the employees in domains like architecture, rapid prototyping, automation, and UX.
Team Lead2013 - 2014Lemon Tree Studio
Technologies: C++, Objective-C, Java, iOS, Android, Unity
- Developed high-quality apps for a European customer.
- Developed and delivered two mobile games of our own.
- Estimated, reviewed, analyzed, and approved the projects' budgets.
- Introduced and directed activities so that products were developed on schedule.
- Directed code review and quality assurance in general.
- Conducted technical interviews.
Invited Instructor2013 - 2013Omsk State Transport University
Technologies: OOP, C++, Java, Design patterns, Git
- Taught the basic concepts of CS and software development to a group of fourteen students.
- Taught software development techniques and processes, including Agile, code review, versioning, testing, and more.
- Conducted final exams.
Developer2009 - 2011Wellore
Technologies: C++, DirectX 8, Lua, MFC, Qt
- Integrated Lua scripting into the game engine end editors.
- Developed various internal tools and editors for animation/particle systems, scripting, GUI, cut scenes, and levels.
- Optimized rendering.
- Developed unit tests for the game engine and game logic.
- Developed tools for artists and designers.
Developer2008 - 2009Freelance
Technologies: FlashDevelop, Haxe, Flash Builder
- Developed browser-based games for a few hosting providers in Russia.
- Managed client requirements and project lifecycle.
- Collaborated with remote artists and sound designers.
- Integrated game code into client CRMs.
- Developed resource exporting plugins for FlashDevelop.
- Fidel SDK (Development)https://fidel.uk/
SDKs for the Fidel card linking platform.
- Starsite Android (Development)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onsite.tcpalead
A call blocking, anti-spam Android app.
- Cisco Data Meter (Development)
A traffic consumption tracking app, made for iOS.
- Flying Animals Drawing (Development)
A cross-platform drawing app.
Platforms: iOS, Android
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fly.drawing
- yaChat iOS App (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yachat/id1148380526
A messaging iOS app.
Tech: Auto Layout, GCD, Core Data, Parse Server
- Pikasso Photo Editor (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pikasso-photo-editor/id1148382622
A photo editing app for iOS.
Tech: Auto Layout, Core Graphics, GPUImage 2, GCD
- Everything’s Rosie: Make a Picture iOS App (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/everythings-rosie-make-picture/id1112484607?mt=8
An iOS app for kids. Made with Cocos2d-x. Runs smoothly on every single device with various screen sizes.
Implemented custom rendering techniques, photo editing, and management.
- Math Online (Development)https://www.mathsonline.com.au/games/speed_skills
- Archiflash - ARE Flashcard Prep (Development)
Tech: Objective-C, AutoLayout, Core Animation, SQLite
- Dah Doo Dah (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/app/id924870798
A mobile game about a cute character addicted to dance. Cocos2d-x/C++. iOS/Android. The design was developed on my own (Adobe Illustrator mostly).
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reenboog.dingmydong
- reTales (Development)
A match-3 RPG game. Cocos2d-x. iOS, Android. Built in collaboration with a team of five developers.
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reenboog.retales
- Get 1000 (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/app/id964474093
A cross-platform puzzle game. Powered by Cocos2d-x, designed in Adobe Illustrator.
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reenboog.fills
- Solve Me (Development)
A cross-platform educational word search game. Used as an example to teach students the basics of software development during my courses at OmSTU.
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reenboog.solveWithMe
- Stone Totems (Development)
An iOS puzzle game.
Tech: Cocos2d for iPhone, AFNetworking, Box2D
- Clojure Back-end Example (Development)https://github.com/reenboog/clojure_crud_sample/tree/master
A simple easy-to-reskin REST back-end made with Clojure.
- Advanced Cocos2d-x Techniques (in Russian) (Other amazing things)https://habrahabr.ru/post/217387/
An article introducing a few tips and tricks to make your life easier when developing cross-platform games.
FrameworksUIkit, Cocoa, Core Data, ReactiveCocoa
Libraries/APIsFacebook Open Graph API, Butterknife, CocoaPods, PubNub, Node.js
ToolsAndroid Studio, Git, Xcode, Gradle, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Illustrator, IntelliJ, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design (XD)
ParadigmsCross-platform, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming
PlatformsiOS, Android, Parse, Heroku, Firebase
OtherUser Experience (UX), Game Design
- Master's degree in Software Engineering2015 - 2016Innopolis University - Innopolis, Russia
- Master's degree in Computing Machines, Complex Systems, and Networks2008 - 2013Omsk State Transport University - Omsk, Russia
- Blockchain and Bitcoin FundamentalsFEBRUARY 2018 - PRESENTUdemy