Senior iOS Developer2018 - 2018Johnson & Johnson - Health IT (via Toptal)
Technologies: UIkit, Voice Recognition, CocoaPods, Auto Layout, Swift, Objective-C
- Updated deprecated UI layers, tutorial screens, and voice recognition modules with manual input.
- Improved networking API stability.
- Fixed concurrency issues.
Mobile iOS Swift Developer2017 - 2017Inada Consulting, Limited (via Toptal)
Technologies: XCTest, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Auto Layout, Swagger, Core Data, Alamofire, Stripe, Swift
- Designed the app's UI with complicated custom views.
- Designed the app's API client.
- Created model test schemes.
- Developed the app's logic.
iOS SDK Developer2017 - 2017FIDEL (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Ion, JitPack, Gradle, CocoaPods, Java, Swift, Android, iOS
- Created an iOS SDK and wrapped it into a custom pod.
- Created an Android SDK and wrapped it into a custom Gradle plugin.
- Wrote UI/unit tests for both iOS and Android SDKs.
TCPA Lead App2017 - 2017Bursor & Fisher, P.A. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, Gradle, CocoaPods, Java, Swift, Android, iOS
- Designed the UX/UI for both platforms.
- Developed an iOS app to capture leads.
- Developed an Android app to capture leads.
- Developed an Android BroadcastReceiver-based widget.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016Verto Analytics (for Cisco; via Toptal)
Technologies: Auto Layout, GCD, Core Data, Swift, Objective-C
- Updated the user interface in compliance with the latest iOS guidelines.
- Improved usage statistics: Added parameters showing traffic consumption by any particular date on a daily basis.
- Updated the speed test API.
- Introduced a new projected overage value, a statistically-based parameter predicting data plan excess.
HTML5 Developer2016 - 2016Maths Online (via Toptal)
- Developed platform-specific wrappers for iOS (Obj-C) and Android (Java).
- Developed the app's design from scratch with Adobe Illustrator.
Mobile App Developer2016 - 2016Mindway Media (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, C++, Cocos2d-x
- Created a cross-platform, multi-resolution drawing app.
- Extended and improved the Cocos2d-x UI.
- Created an image layer to export pictures to Photo Library.
iOS Developer2016 - 2016NALSA (via Toptal)
Technologies: SQLite, Core Animation, Auto Layout, Objective-C
- Converted a legacy project to a newer version.
- Redesigned all the UI to be compatible with Auto Layout.
- Updated deprecated libraries and APIs.
- Fixed animation-related bugs.
Founder2011 - 2015SpotGames
Technologies: Core Services, Retrofit, UIkit, Unity, Cocos2d-x, Cocos2d, Java, C++, Objective-C
- Delivered over 70 mobile apps for clients all over the world on iOS and Android platforms.
- Gathered a distributed team of 12 specialists.
- Established a development pipeline and processes from scratch.
- Conducted several training sessions for the employees in domains like architecture, rapid prototyping, automation, and UX.
Team Lead2013 - 2014Lemon Tree Studio
Technologies: Unity, Android, iOS, Java, Objective-C, C++
- Developed high-quality apps for a European customer.
- Developed and delivered two mobile games of our own.
- Estimated, reviewed, analyzed, and approved the projects' budgets.
- Introduced and directed activities so that products were developed on schedule.
- Directed code review and quality assurance in general.
- Conducted technical interviews.
Invited Instructor2013 - 2013Omsk State Transport University
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, Design Patterns, Java, C++
- Taught the basic concepts of CS and software development to a group of fourteen students.
- Taught software development techniques and processes, including Agile, code review, versioning, testing, and more.
- Conducted final exams.
Developer2009 - 2011Wellore
Technologies: DirectX, Qt, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Lua, C++
- Integrated Lua scripting into the game engine end editors.
- Developed various internal tools and editors for animation/particle systems, scripting, GUI, cut scenes, and levels.
- Optimized rendering.
- Developed unit tests for the game engine and game logic.
- Developed tools for artists and designers.
Developer2008 - 2009Freelance
Technologies: Flash Builder, HaXe, FlashDevelop
- Developed browser-based games for a few hosting providers in Russia.
- Managed client requirements and project lifecycle.
- Collaborated with remote artists and sound designers.
- Integrated game code into client CRMs.
- Developed resource exporting plugins for FlashDevelop.