PHP Developer in Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member since February 25, 2019
Alex has over ten years of experience developing software, especially web and mobile apps. He’s led the development of interactive projects for companies including AT&T, EMC, Legendary Pictures, Hewlett Packard, Foundation Capital, UCLA, Anaheim Ducks, and LA18 Television. Apps he’s developed have been featured in TechCrunch and iPod commercials. Alex graduated with a degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley.
React/Node/Typescript Development2018 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: React, Node, Express, Typescript
- Worked with a company rebuilding a signup and ordering process.
- Rebuilt a complete application user dashboard.
CTO2011 - PRESENTZuum
Technologies: AWS, DynamoDB, RDS, SQL, PHP
- Architected and built software platform.
- Worked with clients to understand needs and incorporated feedback into product.
CTO2002 - 2011Branch Interactive
Technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP, SQL, iOS, Android
- Built iOS and Android apps.
Libraries/APIsReact, Facebook API, YouTube API, Google Analytics API, Node.js
ToolsGoogle Analytics, JSLint, Git
StorageAWS RDS, MySQL, AWS S3, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
OtherMinimum Viable Product (MVP), Payment APIs, Payment Gateways, GitFlow
FrameworksJest, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
PlatformsAWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS EC2
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics1997 - 2001University of California, Berkeley - Berkeley, CA