Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Engineer and Developer
A lifelong learner, Alex is a highly-motivated software engineer with experience in developing commercial software for over 12 years. He has participated in developing small startups and large enterprise environments and built scalable, highly-available, and low-latency technology solutions, applying object-oriented and functional design principles and solving fintech and blockchain problems. He has worked on various back-end and front-end projects both as a team member and a team lead.
The most amazing...
...thing I've created and delivered is a Growegy web platform allowing the company to onboard customers and receive first revenue.
Co-founder and CTO
- Created and delivered a Growegy web platform allowing the company to onboard first customers and get first revenue.
- Defined architecture and engineering processes. Also, I executed the delivery.
- Managed a team of three to six persons. Oversaw a development process.
Back-end Scala Engineer
- Completed a massive project migration from Cassandra to PostgreSQL with a team of three members. It simplified and helped a back-end team speed up their development process significantly.
- Researched throughput issues and discovered which were suboptimal, speeding up the slowest user queries by eight to ten times.
- Implemented design and architecture for a custom NFT incentivised program.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
- Reinvented the company's analytical system to improve performance by a factor of 70, resulting in the company's employees obtaining their analytics significantly faster and building more advanced reports and forecasts.
- Built integration of an existing trading exchange platform with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Headed development of many business features, including gathering requirements, defining the architecture, and releasing products.
.NET Software Engineer
- Developed a desktop admin application, cBroker, for dealing desks.
- Headed a development process of many business features, including gathering requirements, defining the architecture, and releasing a product.
- Oversaw a testing and releasing process for applications.
Growegy Web Apphttps://growegy.com/
Messenger and Fitness App for Mobile Deviceshttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wellness.oktos.io
I led the development of many business features, including gathering requirements, defining the architecture, and releasing the product. While researching throughput issues, I discovered the suboptimal ones, speeding up the slowest user queries by eight to ten times. Finally, I finished a massive project migration from Cassandra to PostgreSQL with a team of three members. It simplified and helped a back-end team speed up their development process significantly.
IntelliJ, WebStorm, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Terraform, Ganache CLI, Ganache, Jira
Test-driven Development (TDD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Agile, Scrum, Microservices
Relational Databases, PostgreSQL, Databases, Redis, Cassandra
Akka, Spring IoC, Spring, Cypress, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET
App Infrastructure, IT Management, CTO, Algorithms, Data Structures, Amazon RDS, Apache Cassandra, RESTful Microservices, Hardhat, IT Project Management
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Master's Degree in Informatics and Applied Mathematics
National University of Science and Technology MISiS - Moscow, Russia
Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer's Guide
Advanced Solidity: Understanding and Optimizing Gas Costs