Senior Software Developer2018 - 2018Loopio
Technologies: React, PHP, ESLint, jQuery
- Built new features in React and refactored legacy jQuery code into React.
- Built new API endpoints in PHP CodeIgniter with unit tests and integration tests.
- Refactored critical background jobs to improve performance and reduce average request time.
- Installed ESLint with AirBnB rules into large existing React code base.
- Mentored and supported junior developers and interns.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2018Onist Technologies
Technologies: React, Node, AWS Lambda, Serverless, Meteor, MongoDB, Yodlee, Cucumber, Jest, Mocha, Redux
- Served as the technical leader of a scrum team and was responsible for offshore and local team members.
- Built features in Meteor starting in version 1.2. Migrated the code base up to Meteor version 1.6 and rebuilt the client in React.
- Integrated with Yodlee API and Quovo API to aggregate user financial data.
- Developed e2e-tests using Cucumber framework and unit tests with Jest and Mocha.
- Used Redux, redux-observable, and rxjs with React.
- Migrated the back end to a scalable architecture with Serverless, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and CodeBuild.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2016Audienceview
Technologies: ES6, Angular2, Node, Robot Framework, Typescript, Material Design
- Migrated AudienceView's legacy .NET application to Angular2/Node stack.
- Wrote tests using Robot Framework and mocha with greater than 90% test coverage.
Software Developer2014 - 2016Baymount
Technologies: Python, jQuery, MySQL
- Developed software in Python to process data, handicap horses, create bets, and submit bets.
- Created extensive unit test suite with greater than 90% coverage.
- Built a reporting UI to view current bets, historical bets and monthly reporting.
Software Developer2014 - 2016realmoneymania.com
Technologies: Angular, Node, MySQL
- Built several casino-type games using html5 canvas. A game engine was created using an event driven architecture.
- Enabled realtime video and chat using Websockets and Socket.io.
Software Developer2014 - 2014Varagesale.com
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Backbone.js, MySQL, Capistrano
- Built UI components with Ruby on Rails and Backbone.js. Wrote unit tests and e2e tests.
- On-boarded users and migrated existing user data from Facebook Groups.
Founder2012 - 2014goladle.com
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Selenium, HAProxy
- Founded goladle.com to aggregate real-time information about restaurants using social media.
- Utilized Selenium to crawl the web to find restaurants, reviews and twitter accounts.
- Integrated Twitter API to aggregate tweets and pictures from restaurants and users.
- Used jQuery and PHP to build robust UI and API.
- Processed, sorted, and classified millions of tweets every week.