Solutions Engineer2022 - PRESENTIterative
Technologies: Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), DvC, CML, CI/CD Pipelines, PyTorch, Data Science, Machine Learning, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Education, Training
- Acted as the technical account manager for large enterprise clients that account for over 65% of the company's revenue.
- Supported clients in integrating iterative tools into their existing systems and processes. Led training sessions on the best MLOps practices.
- Partnered with founders and product and sales teams to drive sales, define the product roadmap, and demonstrate the technical capacities of iterative tools.
Data Science Consultant2017 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Python, Data Science, Education, Training
- Delivered corporate training on data science, machine learning, and MLOps.
- Developed and refined the data science curriculum to improve outcomes at online boot camp programs and universities.
- Worked with several organizations, namely O'Reilly Media, McKinsey, Lambda School, Yandex Practicum, and Concordia University.
Senior Data Scientist2020 - 2022Rio Tinto
Technologies: Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PyTorch, Scikit-learn, SQL, Linux, Fast.ai, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Data Science
- Led the development of predictive maintenance and computer vision applications at Rio Tinto's smelters and hydroelectric power stations.
- Mentored junior software engineers and data scientists.
- Established team processes and best engineering practices.
Senior Data Scientist2018 - 2020MindGeek
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Splunk, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Hive, SQLite, PostgreSQL, OpenCV, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, Bokeh, Plotly, Matplotlib, Blaze, Dask, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Fast.ai, Machine Learning, Neural Networks
- Automated a part of the post-production team's workflow by developing a deep learning-based video action recognition system.
- Designed and developed a public-facing web application to crowd-source image labeling and annotation data, eliminating the need for expensive 3rd party services.
- Improved the process of deploying and monitoring the performance of ML models in production by utilizing the best CI/CD practices, such as code and model versioning and unit and integration testing.
Machine Learning Engineer2017 - 2018Splunk
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Splunk, MongoDB, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, Bokeh, Plotly, Matplotlib, Blaze, Dask, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Windows, MacOS, Linux, Machine Learning, Data Science
- Built machine learning applications within the Splunk ecosystem to allow users without a strong data science background to train, validate, and deploy ML models quickly.
- Implemented novel parameter-free machine learning algorithms in Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit.
- Provided consulting services to Splunk's clients, solving their operational and domain-specific challenges and establishing their data analytics strategy using Splunk.
Software Engineer2013 - 2017UrtheCast
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elasticsearch, Splunk, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Hive, SQLite, PostgreSQL, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, Bokeh, Plotly, Matplotlib, Blaze, Dask, Pandas, SciPy, Linux, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Designed and developed software systems to process and classify satellite images using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management.
- Performed statistical modeling to test and verify the performance of developed algorithms.
- Administered on-premise and cloud-based Linux servers by installing and troubleshooting system software and programs.
- Developed an operations database system for convenient monitoring of space segment's health status, command execution, and data flow by allowing the execution of interactive queries and creating custom dashboards.