CTO2013 - PRESENTGradus
Technologies: Yii2, Sphinx
- Managed the development team.
- Architected technology.
- Created modular, service-based web sites.
- Reviewed code.
- Planned development processes.
Developer2012 - 2013TruPro, US
- Worked to match company profiles using Sphinx.
- Performed ACXIOM data integration.
- Created a DB structure with 50M+ active records.
- Developed an interface and API for phones, VoIP, and messaging.
- Connected an application to the Authorize.Net payment gateway.
- Worked in back-end development with Yii, Bootstrap, and the wrapbootstrap.com theme.
CTO2010 - 2011Zdravportal.ru
- Created a medical system that currently has 5k users daily as well as 1k operators and doctors.
- Organized and managed a team of 3 developers.
- Created the entire initial project architecture including back-end, front-end, and API.
- Developed the medical services front-end (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURsob3mr3Q).
- Developed the global pharmacy front-end (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5AUErQBHE).
CTO2008 - 2009Hi Tech Startup Team, Russia
- Organized and managed a team of 10 developers for PartaGroup Russia.
- Created a browser toolbar for IE/FF.
- Developed a web site using Python and Django.
- Implemented a Jabber communication server.
Head of Development Department2008 - 2009Togliatti Academy of Management
- Created courses in web development.
- Worked in the IT/Development department using Oracle,PHP, and Delphi.
- Organized a startup class.
- Organized a laboratory/incubator for students' projects.
- Wrote articles for scientific seminars.
Web Developer2005 - 2008ToneSoftware, US
- Organized and managed a team of 10 developers for ToneSoftware USA.
founder2004 - 2005Small Development Team
Technologies: PHP, JS
- Organized and managed a team of 4 developers.
- Developed our own CMS solution using the LAMP stack.
- Adopted a CMS for the webmaster for the US, Canada, Israel, and the Netherlands and site owners.
- Created a web admin back-end with rich Ajax and filtering options.
- Optimized a client's project for high load.