Android Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTLATCH
Technologies: Android, AOSP, Kotlin, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), RxJava 2, Dagger 2, Realm, MQTT, Nexmo, Bluetooth LE, JUnit, Java, Clean Architecture
- Architected and developed the core Android app for the LATCH Intercom product.
- Monitored and maintained the production version of the core Intercom app.
- Developed the voice and video calling features for the LATCH consumer Android app.
Android Software Engineer2021 - 2021Deliveroo
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, Clean Architecture, RxJava 2, JUnit, Git, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Presenter (MVP), Dagger 2
- Worked as part of a cross-functional product team to develop solutions and to ensure optimal experiences for Deliveroo's customers.
- Gathered requirements, scoped out and implemented projects, and ran product experiments.
- Took part in decisions related to how new projects were undertaken.
Lead Android Software Engineer2017 - 2019Raiffeisen Bank
Technologies: Git, JUnit, Realm, Dagger 2, Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Clean Architecture, RxJava 2, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
- Led a medium-sized team of Android developers. Set up best practices for coding and conducting regular code reviews.
- Helped the client interview and hire engineering talent.
- Architected and implemented the Android app’s critical requirements, namely payments, authorization, authentication.
- Enforced Android Android app security best practices.
Android Software Engineer2014 - 2017Ticketscript
Technologies: Git, Realm, RxJava, Android SDK, Java, Model View Presenter (MVP), Model View Controller (MVC), SQLite, ORMLite, Volley, Adyen Payments, Bluetooth Beacons, Bluetooth
- Developed a range of apps, specifically Ticketscript and Ticketscript Flow. I also created a point of sales Android app, a ticket scanning app, and the app for Allianz-Tiriac Insurance.
- Collaborated closely with the design, back-end, front-end, and testing teams to turn the client’s requirements into working software.
- Created an Apple Bonjour equivalent for Android for the Flow app to sync with other app instances in places without internet connectivity.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Technologies: Jenkins, Maven, Git, Android, Swing, Java
- Performed R&D for HP UCMDB.
- Oversaw and was responsible for CI/CD, product, and patch installers.
- Developed the UCMDB license management Android app.