Lead Android Developer2017 - PRESENTRaiffeisen Bank
Technologies: Android SDK, Kotlin, Java, RxJava, Dagger 2, Realm, JUnit, Espresso, Git
- Led a team of six Android developers, setting up best practices for coding and conducting regular code reviews; also interviewed potential new candidates.
- Modernized an app by refactoring the presentation layer (to MVP) and introduced RxJava, Dagger 2, unit testing, and set up a CI/CD pipeline.
- Implemented the app's authentication/authorization system and designed the entire biometric payment authorization flow (back end and front end).
- Enforced Android app security requirements.
- Implemented various app features, including an app widget.
Android Developer2015 - 2017Fullscreen Digital
Technologies: Java, Android SDK, RxJava, Realm, Git
- Oversaw an Android app's vital development elements like architecture, performance, navigation, and design.
- Worked closely with the design, back-end, front-end, and testing teams to achieve the above.
- Developed the Allianz-Tiriac Insurance Android app.
- Built the ParkLake shopping mall's customer-facing Android app.
- Created an Android app containing the exhibition of cars and motorcycles of Mr. Ion Tiriac.
- Developed KazMunayGas Rompetrol app (Android).
Android Developer2014 - 2015Arnia Software
Technologies: Android SDK, Java, SQLite, OrmLite, Volley, Adyen SDK, Star Micronics SDK, Epson SDK, Git
- Developed Ticketscript, a box-office Android app and Ticketscript Flow app (Android).
- Created an Apple Bonjour equivalent for Android for the Flow app, to enable it to sync with other app instances in places where no internet was available.
- Worked using the Agile methodology with daily stand-ups and weekly sprints.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Technologies: Java, Swing, Android, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Performed R&D for HP UCMDB.
- Oversaw and was responsible with CI/CD, product, and patch installers.
- Handled the license management for the Android app.