Tech Lead | Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020GetApy
Technologies: PostgreSQL, OAuth 2, TypeScript, React, Spring, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Kubernetes, Event Sourcing, Axon Framework, REST, GraphQL, React Apollo, Kotlin, Java
- Built flexible and scalable architecture upon the client's request. Led the solution selection through event sourcing with Axon Framework, scalable architecture with CQRS, and Domain-driven Design and implementing complex logic in Aggregates.
- Implemented GraphQL API based on Expedia Kotlin GraphQL. Used Project Reactor to implement reactive streams such as Mono or Flux and expose these as GraphQL subscriptions.
- Integrated Keycloak security layer with React application. Implemented REST API webhooks receiving admin and user events from Keycloak and reflecting it in the Event Sourcing bus. Customized Keycloak to issue Hasura-compatible JWT.
- Implemented multiple third-party integrations, such as stripe integration for payments, calendar API integration with an additional abstract layer implementing Google and Microsoft Outlook calendars, and Amazon SES as a mail gateway.
- Configured Kubernetes GKE cluster and Google Build for CI/CD pipelines.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020TopTal & DotAlign Inc.
Technologies: Test-driven Development (TDD), OAuth 2, TypeScript, React
- Implemented OAuth 2 authorization and security integration with Azure AD.
- Implemented responsive layout for a number of internal pages and menus.
- Controlled REST-API back end contract through unit tests and isolated data transformation layer.
- Implemented a number of reusable components for similar tables with extended functionality.
React Native Developer2018 - 2018Toptal & AR / Computer Vision company
Technologies: React, TypeScript, Node.js, AWS Lambda, React Native
- Developed a number of Node.js AWS Lambdas to collect data from phone sensors for ML algorithms and store in AWS S3.
- Implemented and published an Android application for collecting camera shots for Computer Vision neural network.
- Integrated AWS lambda REST API with React Native application.
Technologies: Kubernetes, OAuth 2, Redux, Redux-observable, RxJS, TypeScript, Angular
- Architected Angular2 application for bespoke accounting frontend software. Had implemented more than 15 various financial document types.
- Implemented Angular and Redux state management for performance optimization.
- Visualized dashboard with accrual and cash basis calculations. Implemented company cash flow projection dashboard.
- Integrated JWT based security guards to manage multi-role access levels for various features.
- Implemented a simplified customer view to track bills and invoices through the joint library for different Angular2 apps.
Founder | Architect2011 - 2018Clever Web LLC
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Elasticsearch, Marionette.js, Backbone.js, Vagrant, Redis, Git, Symfony, MySQL, PHP, Angular, Spring, REST APIs, HATEOAS
- Developed service-oriented architecture (SOA) according to client requirements.
- Served as a high coding standard evangelist for TDD, BDD, and Backbone.js.
- Created a B2B web application for estate builders and realtors as a lean startup entrepreneur.
- Developed a reverse proxy Varnish layer for a Symfony2 application. Sped up response time twentyfold.
- Architected back-end clustering for a dating platform.
- Created various functionality based on Symfony 1.4.
- Enhanced a periodic billing system.
- Configured static data storage based on Amazon AWS storing around 6 million customer HD photos.
- Developed a custom forum with long threads.
- Supported a project with 70K unique users per day. Optimized performance issues.
Architect | Senior PHP Developer2007 - 2009Money4intellect, Ltd.
- Built a quiz game with synchronized multiplayer gameplay.
- Created a PHP daemon.
- Prototyped jQuery AJAX to match requirements.
Team Lead2006 - 2007Concern Energomera
Technologies: Flash ActionScript, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PHP
- Led the support team.
- Supported a financially crucial manufacturing process for the plant of Concern Energomera.
- Developed a group conference application based on Flash technology.
PHP Developer2004 - 2006Mobil Ug, Ltd.
Technologies: Sockets, B2C, B2B, Linux, MySQL, PHP
- Administered a Linux-based infrastructure.
- Implemented SMSC socket exchange between the mobile operator, consumer, and service provider.
- Architected a web-based B2B and B2C application.
- Created a PHP daemon.