Verified Expert in Engineering
WordPress Themes Developer
Since 2014, Alex has been working full time in projects that involve WordPress, including building custom themes and plugins. Among the most complex projects that he's worked on included API and CRM integrations, shops (WooCommerce), and extending already-made plugins. All in all, Alex is an expert at converting designs into code, no matter if the end project is WordPress or an HTML page.
The most amazing...
...feeling was to get mostly 5-star reviews on a plugin that I've listed on WordPress's official plugin directory.
- Developed a website that integrates multiple APIs under a single application, using my custom-made web services.
- Created and maintained a WordPress plugin listed on the official directory at Wordpress.org.
- Built and maintained multiple WooCommerce shops using designs provided by the clients.
Senior WordPress Developer
Digital Web Development Service
- Created, maintained, and refactored the site's custom theme and plugins on demand, among other tasks.
- Created an API integration to import and synchronize data from Laravel to WordPress, with on-demand and automated options.
- Created custom modules for Beaver Builder page builder.
WordPress and WooCommerce Developer
- Developed multiple webshops based on WordPress and WooCommerce, considering the mockups created by our designer.
- Maintained and improved the overall performance of the database and front end of WordPress sites.
- Helped to secure websites that were partially insecure or needed malware removal.
- Developed a WordPress multi-site network with eleven sites and languages.
- Created multiple web services helping the communication between a client's Windows application, website, and CRM.
- Upgraded the website design using modern standards and tools.
A Web Shop for Cosmetic Productshttps://colette-camenisch.com/
Custom WordPress (Multi-site) with a CRM Integration
In December 2016, we decided to move all the content into a single WordPress website and migrate it from Microsoft Server (ASP) to Linux (Apache/PHP). I was responsible for transferring ASP to PHP/WordPress, including some web services and ERP-related tasks.
My significant achievement was extending the WordPress REST API to integrate the ERP/CRM better. The API didn't allow adding/editing users from the multi-site, and it was also tricky to add user metadata. The core plugin is extensible, and if the client adds a new site (in the multi-site), the API will integrate into that site straight away.
Custom WordPress Site for Beauty Clinic in Switzerlandhttps://colette-camenisch.com/
The site has been live and consistently maintained for over two years, and the client is very happy with the end result.
Custom Themes, WordPress Plugins, APIs, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Troubleshooting, System Improvements, Themes, Integration, WordPress Themes, Plugin Development, API Integration, PHP Web Services
jQuery, REST APIs, Flexbox, WordPress API
Certificate of Completion in Web Design
Vespasian Lungu - Braila, Romania
Codable Certified WordPress Expert