Verified Expert in Engineering
Alex is a highly resourceful, flexible, and innovative software engineer who's self-motivated and passionate about developing technology applications. He has a solid track record of working on high-quality, performant enterprise applications from planning to production and delivering effective solutions to high-value business needs. Alex is willing to embrace new challenging projects that allow him to push his skills to the limits.
Linux, MacOS, Vim Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring, CSS, HTML, APIs, REST APIs, Elasticsearch, Docker
The most amazing...
...thing I've done was overhaul a large enterprise application's authentication and authorization patterns in a single week.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed an application that identified, categorized, and reported data discrepancies across multiple data silos to provide customers with accurate data.
- Created a user management application for an enterprise customer portal.
- Rearchitected and led the development of business-critical applications, including monolithic stack apps and microservices running on Kubernetes.
- Optimized poor-performing services across multiple teams to ensure delivery within service-level agreements (SLA).
- Built an application to monitor best practice compliance across multiple projects.
Software Development Trainee
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Converted the HP Enterprise Services request manager to a responsive design.
- Exported the HP Enterprise Services catalog to an Excel document.
- Worked on the digital customer experience of the HP Enterprise Services catalog.
- Handled the enterprise software server troubleshooting.
DND Price Apphttps://dnd-price-app.alexk8s.com/
Spring Boot, Spring, Angular, Svelte, AngularJS, Tailwind CSS
REST APIs, Node.js
Kubernetes, Docker, JBoss EAP, Red Hat OpenShift, Firebase, Linux, MacOS
Spring Data, Microsoft SQL Server, Datadog, Elasticsearch, IBM Db2
Full-stack, APIs, Apache Cassandra, API Gateways, Vercel
Spotfire, HP Service Manager, Vim Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA