Founder, Developer2014 - PRESENTOwn Product
Technologies: Ant, Maven, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, JFlex, JRebel, SAP Hybris, SAP, Java
- Created a product which is Intellij IDEA plugin which provides IDE support for developing SAP Commerce (Hybris) projects.
- Developed a community around this project over many years.
- Designed and developed a parser and lexical analyzer for a custom SAP Hybris data description language called Imex for syntax highlighting, validation, and automatic formatting in IntelliJ IDEA.
- Designed and developed import of SAP Commerce (Hybris) project into Intellij IDEA which changed the way all Hybris developers in the world do their daily work in IntelliJ IDEA.
- Discovered problems in Hybris development and implemented corresponding features in the plugin to use IntelliJ IDEA's capabilities to save developer's time, increase quality of the work, and make Hybris development easier.
- Contributed to strategic planning regarding customer and product development, continuous learning, analytics, marketing, and sales topics.
- Provided sales and technical support to users to help them overcome any difficulties they might have.
- Created marketing materials like written materials and video guides both using simple tools and professional filming crews; presented the product at conferences.
Team Lead (SAP Hybris Consultant)2018 - 2019Techmates Group
- Provided expert support to the client regarding eCommerce domain or any related technical topics like SAP Commerce (Hybris) with integration into SAP MDM and ERP and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as a CMS.
- Took an active role in the company's transformation to adopt the SAFe framework and led several teams organized into Agile Release Train.
- Communicated with the client regarding SAFe training, requirements gathering and analysis, actively participated in PI planning and sprint planning events.
- On-boarded new team members, built and led teams, trained new leaders, and coordinated with multiple cross-functional teams all over the world.
- Actively participated in the development of the application architecture.
- Provided expert support in questions related to Akamai CDN deeply integrated into the infrastructure across all environments.
- Led product release activities and was closely working with Hybris Cloud Services and Adobe Cloud regarding production and lower environment maintenance.
- Supported multiple B2C web sites which all are a part of a bigger system based on customized SAP Hybris ecosystem.
- Led fixing and enchanting (radically redesigning, refactoring, performance tuning of an existing solution with the goal to improve customer conversion, cart abandonment, and increase revenue).
Senior Software Engineer (SAP Hybris Consultant)2015 - 2018Techmates Group
- Gathered requirements and conducted planning with the internal team and customer and multiple globally distributed third party-vendors working for the customer.
- Helped to build a Hybris support team and then an entire organization from the ground up to support the project.
- Performed refactoring of live B2B Hybris storefront and backend to improve performance and adjust functionality to meet the latest business requirements.
- Developed asynchronous order creation and processing involving real-time and async communication with third party systems like Vendavo, SAP CRM, Oracle R12 product configurator and a custom product configuration solution based on SAP UI5 framework.
- Implemented a framework to support a huge amount of complex security rules while sustaining exceptional performance of the system under high load by designing and implementing a custom security framework tailored according to the client’s needs.
- Created custom secure single sign-on solutions including SAML and MYSAPSSO.
- Wrote a lot of detailed technical documentation for the client.
- Developed a custom highly configurable framework for real-time communication with SAP CRM through JCo RFC calls.
- Automated testing including black box testing and UI testing.
- Troubleshot problems spread across multiple systems like SAP Hybris, SAP CRM, and Vendavo.
Senior Software Engineer (SAP Hybris Consultant)2014 - 2015Techmates Group
- Developed a B2C store for a retailer in western Canada of hunting, fishing, and camping gear and apparel that provides advice and merchandise for outdoor sports and activities.
- Customized SAP Hybris Accelerator front end and back end according to client’s needs including implementation of complex asynchronous and configurable UI managed by CMS, based both on clients mockups and own design.
- Developed product checkout flow and payment integration including order processing and fulfillment with communication to client’s warehouse management systems.
- Performed product catalog customization with product variants, custom products search requirements, product comparison, social integration, promotions, “find in store” functionality, and checkout.
- Customized HMC, HAC, Backoffice, Product, and Order Management Cockpits to meet custom order processing flow requirements.
- Customized Customer Service Cockpit to better fit customer’s sales and service assistance processes.
- Performed project refactoring to migrate it to the latest SAP Hybris version.
Team Lead2013 - 2014JEVERA Software Solutions
Technologies: Jsoup, Mockito, PostgreSQL, Spring, Hibernate, EhCache, Apache Lucene, Play Framework, Gradle, Java
- Led development of a start-up in the food industry starting from the earliest stages intended to become a social project to help people choose healthy food among many alternatives.
- Performed market evaluation, the gathering of business requirements, prototyping, and architecture development.
- Led design and implementation of data mining solution.
- Led team training, management, and the actual implementation of the application.
Software Developer2013 - 2014JEVERA Software Solutions
Technologies: Ivy, Ant, Gradle, Vagrant, Puppet, Mockito, OSGi, Oracle Database, Spring, Apache Camel, SOAP, CORBA, Java
- Developed many different back-end software, which is a backbone for a large international telecommunication provider. Some of the projects had been developed from scratch, some were legacy systems with strict API and performance requirements.
- Developed cross-systems integrations that heavily relied on communication with each other through SOAP and REST web services, sometimes with encryption, sometimes communicating though legacy protocols like CORBA.
- Performed refactoring of some of those large legacy systems to make them work inside an OSGi container with the goal to be used on many different projects as a foundation for business logic and be integrated into CI systems used on those projects.
- Developed back-end systems that use relational databases and required business logic to be wrapped into transactions with proper error handling. A lot of attention has been dedicated to development using custom DSL or tools like Apache Camel.
- Developed a state of the art environment provisioning infrastructure using tools like Vagrant and Puppet for a large enterprise project with lots of components, which were being developed and released independently from each other.
Software Developer2012 - 2013JEVERA Software Solutions
- Developed a commercially successful B2B web application for data analysis/BI tool for a global B2B market with state of the art UI intended to work both on PC and iPad with exceptional performance and integrations into other client’s systems.
- Designed and developed ETL subsystem with very strict performance quirements for collecting and transforming analytical data from several heterogeneous sources: IBM DB2, IBM Lotus Domino, NoSQL storage, and LDAP structures.
- Helped the client to compose and fix business requirements and technical documentation.
Software Developer2012 - 2013NGSoft
- Assisted in troubleshooting and developing solutions for on-line monitoring, control, and analysis of large-scale ComEC and LEC installations over mobile networks.
- Tracked and fixed bugs to make sure the product meets quality requirements.
- Analyzed application performance and memory requirements, and helped improve the results.
- Communicated with a cross-functional distributed team to identify problems and find proper solutions.