Full-stack Developer in Tallinn, Estonia
Tech Lead2015 - PRESENTEster Digital
Technologies: React, Node.js, Sass, ES6, jQuery, Nunjucks, Three.js, D3.js, Ruby on Rails
- Gained an excellent understanding of SDLC and ability to manage the team through all phases of the development.
- Analyzed and balanced various needs across the software development cycle like timelines, quality, capacity, and other core metrics.
- Consulted with clients concerning development services for their business.
- Started conversations about project SoW, FSD & LLD between the client and Ester team.
- Managed the technical scope of work by providing estimates for core deliverables.
- Worked closely with product owners and company’s C-level.
- Translated business and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed solutions.
- Evaluated and advised on building the right team for the project.
- Communicated possible limitations during the project development.
Tech Lead2017 - 2018FineTune Learning
Technologies: React, Webpack, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Developed a PDF generation engine.
- Implemented a SSO-login feature.
- Worked on Redux integration and education.
- Tested the implemented frameworks.
- Refactored the existing codebase to a monorepo structure.
- Worked on Storybook.
- Created a pattern library with UI elements.
Lead Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Authentic Ireland
Technologies: ES6, SCSS, WordPress, Webpack
- Developed the front-end for a WordPress application using cutting-edge technologies.
- Integrated with a WordPress back-end.
- Built the tools for DevOps and CI.
- Wrapped up everything inside a Docker.
- Coordinated the project activities.
- WaveOC (Development)https://www.waveoc.com/
Marrying cutting-edge design with the usefulness of simplicity, WaveOC is ideal for developing your corporate web presence. You can access all crucial information with just one-click.
A Salesforce knowledge base is available to customers and visitors on any screen. The display is fantastic and is optimized for input on any device.
- Authentic Ireland (Development)https://authenticireland.com
I built the front-end for a WordPress-based website built with ES6, SCSS, and Webpack.
- Aparici (Development)https://www.aparici.com
This is a B2B platform for one of the biggest premium ceramics and porcelain manufacturer. I've built this website using WordPress for back-end and used ES6/SCSS/Webpack for the front-end.
A high-load platform which contains around 7,000 products and has more than 200,000 visitors per day.
- AP Classroom (Development)http://apclassroom.collegeboard.org
A qualitative learning application that was built for FineTune Learning and CollegeBoard. Currently, it is used by 3,500,000 of students and 160,000 teachers across America.
I was a Tech Lead on this project. Our team included more than twenty developers and QAs.
The scope of the project was: React, Redux, Redux-saga, Jest, Webpack, AWS, Nightwatch, Docker with Kubernetes, CircleCI, Lerna, Python.
· Wrote developer style guides.
· Developed a PDF generation engine.
· Built an SSO login feature.
· Developed Redux integrations and educated others.
· Tested implemented frameworks.
· Refactored the existing codebase to a mono-repository structure.
· Worked with Storybook.
· Created a pattern library with UI elements.
- Mitingu.com (Development)http://www.mitingu.com
This project involved an event management and communications platform that also had integrated booking.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Ester Digital (Development)https://ester.co
I built the back-end and front-end for a corporate website.
- Status Health (Development)http://status.ester.co/
With this, you can monitor your web uptime through beautifully simple visualizations and fully customize your charts' backgrounds. The unobtrusive widget will keep you connected to your uptime and page latency.
- Three.js 3D Promo (Development)http://126.96.36.199/soldier/
A 3D promo for a game.
- Guide to Monorepos for Front-end Code (Publication)A monorepository is a code management and architectural concept whereby you keep all your isolated bits of code in one super repository instead of managing multiple smaller repositories—like a single repository for your website and mobile apps. In this article, Toptal Freelance Front-end Developer Alexander Noel attempts to gather and explain as much information as possible about how and when to use monorepos.
FrameworksAngularJS, Protractor, Jasmine, Jest, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsReact, Node.js, jQuery, React Redux, Passport.js
ToolsBabel, Webpack, Mocha, Karma, Gulp.js, Sequelize, Git, Bower
OtherPSD to HTML, RAML
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications Engineering2012 - 2016National Aerospace University—Kharkiv Aviation Institute - Ukraine, Kharkiv