- Web DeveloperIntelligent Tools2013 - 2014
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, ElasticSearch, AWS S3
- Exercised enormous flexibility, needing to rethink the whole project when requirements changed.
- Discovered cases where Heroku is not an option.
- Used Ansible for server deployment.
- Designed a multi-tenant service.
- Used Vagrant and Docker for maintaining a consistent development environment.
- Software DeveloperMirantis, https://www.mirantis.com2013 - 2013
Technologies: Ruby, Puppet, Make, RabbitMQ
- Gained familiarity with OpenStack infrastructure.
- Contributed to the development of Fuel Web, an OpenStack deployment tool.
- Worked with with RabbitMQ and MCollective.
- Refactored code to work around MCollective concurrency issues.
- Web DeveloperRound Lake2012 - 2013
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScript
- Contributed to the Joosy Framework (http://joosy.ws/).
- Contributed to the development of a large online-banking platform.
- Worked remotely at all times, improving self-discipline and increasing responsibility.
- Contributed to open source projects and developed my own libraries.
- Worked with cryptography and digital signatures.
- Web DeveloperFlatStack, http://www.flatstack.com2010 - 2012
Technologies: PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Participated in my first international work and communication experience.
- Gained experience with Agile and Scrum management techniques.
- Implemented automated testing for QA.
- Developed and maintained many international websites.
- Web DeveloperWatman's “New Design Studio”2008 - 2010
- Participated in my first commercial programming experience.
- Required to pick up new programming languages and frameworks quickly and effectively.
- Provided support for all delivered code, even after leaving the company.
- Created several entertainment websites.