Front-end Consultant2019 - 2019Brookdale Senior Living
- Rewrote a React application to use hooks and completed the final version 1 feature the month prior to launch.
- Improved the UX by incorporating CSS and SVG animations and keyboard shortcuts to the application's main form.
- Wrote a suite of end-to-end tests using the Cypress framework.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Milwaukee Electric Tool
- Created Azure functions to migrate data into CosmosDB from legacy systems.
- Used Terraform to describe the project's cloud infrastructure and defined the CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Added features and wrote tests for a time tracking application built with React and .NET Core.
- Led the adoption of recomposing and reselecting libraries within the front-end codebase.
- Integrated our recruitment application with Twilio to allow recruiters to send text messages to candidates.
- Created a Node.js API to parse and save resume documents of various file formats.
Application Developer2017 - 2018Generac Power Systems
Technologies: SQL, Webpack, TypeScript 3, ECMAScript (ES6), Git, Babel, Azure DevOps, CSS3, Visual Studio, CSS, HTML5, Redux-Saga, Redux, React, C#, TypeScript
- Created a new SPA for the company's dealers to monitor the status of their wifi-connected generators.
- Developed of progressive web app prototype of this new SPA to investigate replacing other native apps supported by the department.
- Worked with the IT department to authorize users via their identity server using the OpenID Connect protocol.
Software Developer2014 - 2017Advicent Solutions
- Developed a financial account aggregation service to support an application similar to mint.com.
- Developed various front ends with AngularJS for data integration workflows between external CMRs and the company's systems.
- Wrote front and back-end unit tests using Jasmine and NUnit (C#).