Front End Engineer2019 - 2019U Group
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-Saga, AngularJS, SASS, LESS, Webpack, HTML, JSX, CSS, TypeScript, Java, Gradle, Spring, NPM, Material-UI
- Converted AngularJS 1.x Legacy Components into React Components.
- Created and extended highly modular functional components to build out a complex interface.
- Built out an app to manage cases, documents, and declarations for all parties in CFIUS, (The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States).
Software Developer2018 - 2019Listing Loop
- Crafted highly modular and defined UI with TypeScript, React, Redux, and Redux-Sagas.
- Lead development of our ABN (Australian business name) search service to find existing real estate agencies.
- Debugged and resolved issues ranging from our Firebase back-end, client-side TypeScript, and responsive styling.
- Constructed responsive payments page to show payments in a sortable table based on payment types.
Full Stack Software Engineer2018 - 2018The Action Network
- Wrote and mocked 80+ Jest/Enzyme Unit tests for our React web application to ensure code quality and coverage.
- Terminated bugs within a relatively new React/Redux/Node/Hapi/Next.js tech code base.
- Implemented 5+ modular and reusable event components for the Super Bowl, March Madness, and all future events.
- Created a proprietary sorting feature to sort sports betting live-odds and public-money data by their headers.
Front End Software Engineer2018 - 2018Florida Blue
- Enhanced multi-step agent/consumer wizard form to follow business constraints and serve millions in Florida.
- Managed state with Redux/React actions to dispatch data requests/transformations from/to server/client.
- Composed modular React components with Immutable.js and modern EcmaScript (ES6+).
Full Stack Software Engineer2018 - 2018Planna, Inc.
- Architected AWS S3 data extraction pipeline via services to update/create existing/new data via the Admin app.
- Led IP tracking based place/event filtering feature to optimize PSQL queries for unauthenticated visitors.
- Stubbed out Rspec request and model tests with FactoryBot for new additions to existing controllers and models.
- Implemented modern and mobile first UX/UI with a React/Redux client and Ruby/Rails JSON API.
- Completed 54 Trello feature requests ranging from admin/DevOps, DB, API, and view layer responsibilities.
- EOS Block List Stream (Development)https://github.com/Alex1100/eos-challenge/tree/master/coding-challenge
Ran a local EOS network with Docker-Compose on an EOS Docker instance and WebSockets to poll data to the client.
Achieved full test coverage for both client-side and server-side code with Enzyme and Jest.
Connected GraphQL and React to query 10 recent blocks and access a live stream of blocks as they’re generated.
- Data Structures and Algorithms (Development)https://github.com/Alex1100/google-interview-prep
A collection of data structures and algorithms I had written for preparing for my Google Onsite interview earlier this year.
FrameworksRedux, Ruby on Rails (RoR), React Native, Angular, YARN, Jest, Truffle, Next.js, Hapi.js
Libraries/APIsWeb3.js, React, Node.js, jQuery, D3.js, Chai
ToolsGitHub, NPM, Flow, Mocha, Gulp.js, Webpack, Babel, Docker Compose, Docker Hub
ParadigmsKanban, Agile, Microservices, Functional Programming
PlatformsUbuntu Linux, Amazon Linux, Red Hat Linux, AWS EC2, Heroku, Docker, OS X, Ethereum, Linux
StorageAWS S3, Redis, MongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
OtherEOSIO, Cryptocurrency, Crypto, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Cryptocurrency APIs, Algorithmic Trading, EOS, Enzyme, Bitcoin
- Certificate of Completion - Software Engineering ImmersiveJUNE 2017 - PRESENTHack Reactor
- Certificate of Completion - Web Development ImmersiveAUGUST 2016 - PRESENTGeneral Assembly