Full Stack Software Engineer2018 - 2018The Action Network
- Wrote and mocked 80+ Jest/Enzyme Unit tests for our React web application to ensure code quality and coverage.
- Terminated bugs within a relatively new React/Redux/Node/Hapi/Next.js tech code base.
- Implemented 5+ modular and reusable event components for the superbowl, march madness, and all future events.
- Created a proprietary sorting feature to sort sports betting live-odds and public-money data by their headers.
Front End Software Engineer2018 - 2018Florida Blue
- Enhanced multi-step agent/consumer wizard form to follow business constraints and serve millions in Florida.
- Managed state with Redux/React actions to dispatch data requests/transformations from/to server/client.
- Composed modular React components with Immutable.js and modern EcmaScript (ES6+).
Full Stack Software Engineer2018 - 2018Planna, Inc.
- Architected AWS S3 data extraction pipeline via services to update/create existing/new data via the Admin app.
- Led IP tracking based place/event filtering feature to optimize PSQL queries for unauthenticated visitors.
- Stubbed out Rspec request and model tests with FactoryBot for new additions to existing controllers and models.
- Implemented modern and mobile first UX/UI with a React/Redux client and Ruby/Rails JSON API.
- Completed 54 Trello feature requests ranging from admin/DevOps, DB, API, and view layer responsibilities.