Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2018V-Nova
Technologies: CUDA, C++, Python, OpenCL
- Implemented advanced video compression for the modern web; this included some modern machine learning.
- Wrote a reference video codec for a CPU; written in C++ and mostly done by myself.
- Contributed to Cuda and OpenCL video codecs targeting GPU.
- Researched and developed video compression algorithms; first with C++, then mostly with Python and NumPy, SymPy, and SciPy. Some of the R&D code was written in MATLAB. The telemetry data compression was again done with C/C++.
- Developed lossless compression algorithms for medical images.
Software Development Engineer 22013 - 2014Microsoft
Technologies: C++, Debuggers, Debugging, SQL
- Worked on the SQL Server debugging-only team.
- Implemented various debugging methods; using C++ and some C#.