Senior .NET Developer2017 - PRESENTRavnur, Inc.
Technologies: Azure, RabbitMQ, .NET Core 2.0 & .Net Standard 2.0, Nancy, Kestrel, Vue.js, Universal Windows App, MS SQL, Entity Framework, xUnit, TeamCity, Bento4, FFmpeg
- Developed a video transcoding module which is able to transcode videos into different formats using Azure AMS or FFmpeg; create subtitles using Azure Indexing.
- Created a universal Windows app which integrates into the current portal version; used Azure AMS for transcoding and key delivery, authorization via ACS, and Bento4 for DRM encryption.
- Migrated an Azure SDK for media services to .NET Standard 2.0 (in my GitHub repository).
- Developed various pages with Vue.js which utilized our REST API.
- Improved the performance of the transcoding in current portal version.
- Set up continuous integration using TeamCity.
Senior .NET Developer2016 - 2017Cantaloupe Systems
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, TypeScript, Knockout.js, jQuery, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- Integrated an existing solution with an Elevio service.
- Extended a complex price calculation module with new rules.
- Designed and programmed various pages using MVVM (Knockout.js and TypeScript).
- Contributed to a SQL database design.
- Wrote integration/browser tests.
Senior .NET Developer2013 - 2016Sitecore
Technologies: Sitecore CMS 6.6-8.2, ASP.NET, MS SQL, MongoDB, jQuery, Knockout.js, RequireJs, Unit Tests(MS Test, xUnit, NUnit), NSubstitute, Moq, SpecFlow, Mocha.js, Sinon.JS, Azure Search
- Migrated an email experience manager's UI from an old framework based on Web Forms to ASP.NET Web API controllers; used an internal SPEAK framework, jQuery, and Knockout.js.
- Added support for the above project via a new XDB Analytics API released in Sitecore 7.5; developed the code for storing contacts and dispatching the data to MongoDB.
- Refactored, for the email experience manager, a dispatch module to redistribute the load between dedicated Sitecore servers for email sending.
- Redesigned a list manager's contact importing pipeline for multi-threaded support.
- Added support for the list manager's Azure Search provider.
- Migrated a CI system so that it would use a NuGet package approach in a module delivery; for the list manager project.
- Collaborated in various agile practices like pair programming, mob programming, and TDD.
- Released hot fixes on demand.
- Introduced support for Solr Cloud in query providers.
- Extended LINQ to Solr queries provider with a new functionality.
- Supervised new developers in various aspects of the project lifecycle.
.NET Developer2011 - 2013Robosoft | City Control Center Project
Technologies: WinForms, TPL, MySQL, DevExpress, WCF
- Analyzed customers' business processes.
- Designed and created a new WinForms client-server subsystem according to the needs of those business processes.
- Solved performances issues with building big reports via refactoring and implementing multithreading patterns.
- Developed an API based on WCF for digital boards at bus stops in order to show bus movement in real time.
- Created a MySQL database design.
.NET Developer2010 - 2013Robosoft | GIS API Library Project
Technologies: WinForms, Multithreading and TPL, ArcGIS, Shapefiles, DBF, ANTS Performance Profiler, ANTS Memory Profiler
- Designed and developed an internal converter that converts from and to third-party map formats.
- Implemented a module for finding a route between two points that was based on the A* search algorithm.
- Created a new binary format for storing maps.
- Added support for viewing maps stored on a remote server.
.NET Developer2010 - 2013Robosoft | Navis Project
Technologies: WinForms, Task Parallel Library, MySQL, DevExpress, Unit Tests(MS Test), NInject, WPF 3D, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SignalR, Windows Phone 7
- Implemented a new custom access rights system based on user roles.
- Created a background report building module, based on DevExpress controls, with scheduling, email sending and so on.
- Designed and implemented a real-time analytical system for sensor values and GPS coordinates which also used TPL to boost performance.
- Created prototypes of mobile and web clients based on ASP.NET MVC, SignalR, and WCF.
- Continuously improved on the client and server side performance by refactoring which created multi-thread data processing workflows.
- Supported engineering and discovered memory leaks in the production servers.
.NET Developer2009 - 2010Optisoft
Technologies: WinForm, WPF, DevExpress, MS SQL, MS Access, MS Unit Tests
- Implemented a system for replaying user actions.
- Covered reports with unit tests.
- Migrated a database from MS Access to MS SQL.
- Eliminated performance bottlenecks in the program.