- Web Developer, Project ManagerElksimo Inc.2013 - 2014
- Created complete project infrastructure for development, testing, deployment, and bug/issue tracking.
- Developed a delegated programming pipeline.
- Created Web service for online landing page construction and hosting.
- Created a Web service for finding a location for a wedding.
- Created 17 landing pages with pixel--perfect HTML & CSS and split-testing back end.
- Senior Web Developer, R&D Department ManagerASIA Consulting Group, Inc.2011 - 2014
- Created Web service software that provides e-polls for companies (estimating staff involvement ratio, discovering organization strengths and weaknesses, etc.).
- Created an application for automated poll form recognition using image processing.
- Gained experience in managing teams with diversely specialized members (IT-specialists, designers, testers, business consultants and clients).
- Gained experience in resource estimation, project planning and time management.
- Teacher of IT and Computer ScienceNovosibirsk State University2009 - 2014
Technologies: C, C++, Java, OOP, OOA&D, UML, Git, Network Programming, Parallel Programming
- Created education methodic. Created lectures for fast key aspects understanding. Structured programming knowledge.
- Approved communication and presentation skills. Learned to transfer thoughts and ideas to students.
- Learned mentoring and 1-to-1 education process.
- Trained students to be best at programming, by results of final exams.
- Got 5 students for scientific advisory (~2 students per year) as a result of good training methodology acceptance.
- Junior Scientist and Web DeveloperBudker Institute of Nuclear Physics2008 - 2014
- Created a complex, graph-based configuration database and UI for managing hardware and software settings on physical facilities.
- Created utilities and plugins for hardware accessing and data processing.
- Gained experience in scientific writing and presenting. Posted articles to scientific journals and presented work results on conferences.
- Gained experience in role delegation and project management by being a scientific adviser of approximately two students per year.
- Senior Web DeveloperNetive Software, Ltd.2008 - 2010
- Developed modules for Claromentis Intranet Web Application (outsourcing for Great Britain).
- Supported and maintained older modules of Claromentis.
- Progressed from ordinary team member to Team Lead.
- Developed clean, well-designed Object-Oriented Programming on PHP.
- Worked in a team with developers and testers.
- Python DeveloperCERN2009 - 2009
Technologies: Python, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Resource pooling
- Created Oracle connections pool with dynamic performance optimisation for Python web application.
- Learned advanced Python programing.
- Created deep unit tests with high code coverage involving black box and white box testing methodologies.
- Created user and API documentation.
- Worked in multilingual teams, participated in regular meetings and planning.
- Software DeveloperInstitute of Automation and Electrometry2005 - 2008
Technologies: C, C++, C#, .Net, Java, Intel OpenCV, Microsoft DirectX, OpenGL, Pixel Shaders Programming, Vertex Shaders Programming
- Created a program for line segment recognition in a noisy, interlaced video stream.
- Created software for visually constructing and processing graphs using a set of implemented image-processing algorithms.
- Implemented 20+ mathematical image processing algorithms.
- Gained experience in analyzing algorithms documentation and using it as instructions for implementation.
- Gained experience in working with scientific software in a team setting.
- System AdministratorSibTechnoSoft, Ltd.1999 - 2008
- Supported Web servers based on Perl, PHP and Apache.
- Created a virtual private network (VPN).
- Configured 100+ PC hardware units, operating systems, drivers, and software settings.
- Optimized PC machine performance.
- Supported client PC machines through phone calls and personal visits.