Senior C# .NET Developer2018 - PRESENTDebate.org (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure DevOps, Git, RabbitMQ, jQuery, Classic ASP, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, DevExpress, ASP.NET Web Forms, C#
- Eliminated spam by creating a Regex-based, back-end service that communicates with web applications via RabbitMQ and automatically filters user content.
- Integrated third-party services Google ReCaptcha, Analytics, AdSense and Taboola Ads, Pingdom, and SendGrid with a web application—resulting in increased revenue, performance, and accessibility.
- Increased a web application's load speeds by 40% that is running Classic ASP, ASP.NET WebForms, DevExpress, jQuery, and MS SQL.
- Developed tools for admins to create web pages using DevExpress HTML editor without involving a programmer.
- Expanded and scaled development capabilities by introducing a new CI/CD process using Azure DevOps and set up new development and testing environments for existing web applications using AWS.
- Minimized downtime maintaining web applications and background services on AWS EC2 (Windows Servers) and RDS (MS SQL Server) machines.
Senior C# .NET and Xamarin.Forms Developer2016 - 2018Atos IT Solutions and Services, LLC.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, TFS, Git, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Prism, Xamarin Forms, PDFtk, ComponentPro, DevExpress, SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, Web Forms, ASP.NET, C#
- Developed web application using ASP.NET Web Forms and DevExpress components automating workflows for global real estate company. App tracked CapEx and OpEx movement and generated PDF and XLS reports.
- Streamlined operations building modules for Excel reporting using ComponentPro, developing Windows service to perform background long-processing operations, and creating Xamarin.Forms applying UI components.
- Optimized data sharing designing multi-platform library used by both Xamarin.Forms and ASP.NET MVC projects to synchronise, serialize, encrypt, and validate data sent between Android smartphones and server.
- Developed auto-synchronizing library using MS SQL Server and local MySQL databases enabling end-users to work offline and synchronise data with a server-side database at later intervals.
- Improved XLS and PDF reporting performance by reducing their generation time up to 50%.
- Designed and created a VBA MS Access application that is used by several users simultaneously with reports and authentication.
Senior WPF and C# Developer2017 - 2017Donation Kiosk (via Toptal)
Technologies: JSON, XAML, Git, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Produced a WPF application for touchscreens customizing controls such as buttons, labels, and list views.
- Saved countless hours adding auto-updating functionalities to a desktop WPF application using a PHP back end via JSON.
Senior C# .NET Developer2016 - 2017MotionGlass
Technologies: Microsoft Kinect, Git, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Intel RealSense, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET MVC, .NET, C#
- Programmed a desktop WPF application with an Intel RealSense camera and web-based admin panel using ASP.NET MVC and MS SQL Server.
- Created a WCF service for interaction between a WPF application and a web-based admin panel for remote access.
Load-testing Engineer2016 - 2016Home Credit and Finance Bank, LLC.
Technologies: Git, Oracle, Python 3, Apache JMeter
- Enhanced performance by creating test plans for load-testing using JMeter and scripts with Python 3 for a log file analysis.
- Prepared sample data for test plans using the Oracle database.
ActionScript 3 and C# .NET Developer2012 - 2016BI-Leasing, LLC.
Technologies: Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), Git, ActionScript 3, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Microsoft Kinect, FastReport, AngularJS, LINQ, Web API, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET, C#
- Streamlined operations, architecting internal application to automate processes with role-based access using PostgreSQL, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, and FastReport .NET.
- Developed an advertisement application using Kinect 2, WPF, and ASP.NET MVC boosting visibility.
- Built an internet kiosk application with WPF permitting on-line banking for existing customers.
- Created a cartographic application using the OpenStreetMap API and ActionScript 3.0 for Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Accelerated knowledge sharing developing a library of ActionScript 3 UI components were used by multiple teams across different projects.