IT Director2021 - PRESENTYOMA Solutions GmbH
Technologies: AWS, Python, Software Architecture, Git, TypeScript, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
- Developed a lambda architecture to handle big data and perform analyses.
- Reduced the cost of operating the platform to less than half of the original total cost.
- Improved software quality, leading to more availability, reduced mean time to change, and more positive measurable effects.
Senior Lead Software Engineer2019 - 2021Jungheinrich AG
Technologies: AWS, Software Architecture, Git, Rust, TypeScript, Go, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Python, Node.js
- Spearheaded the design and development of an industry-leading API tailored to customer needs. This was a pioneer project and I am also the major inventor of an EU patent in this area.
- Migrated a Cloud 1.0 designed monolith on EC2 into a seamless service-oriented architecture (SOA), leveraging all benefits of AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and more.
- Successfully grew a platform for big logistics companies with state-of-the-art technology and a high rate of adaptation over other competitors.
- Received personal commendation of the CFO and Jungheinrich's customers for playing the key role in the digitalization of the intralogistics industry branch.
IT Consultant2018 - 2019Cassini Consulting AG
Technologies: AWS, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Software Architecture, Git, TypeScript, C#, Go, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js
- Worked on a variety of projects from insurance companies to startups to eCommerce. I also spent some time in China working on a collaborative project.
- Held a talk at CodeTalks Hamburg in 2018 about how to achieve software quality and measuring quality metrics.
- Contributed to migration projects transforming on-premise software into a cloud-native environment and approach.
- Performed workshops and training on engineering excellence—code quality, software quality, and containerization.
Senior Developer and Team Lead2011 - 2018Orgadata AG
Technologies: C#, Delphi, Software Architecture, Git, .NET
- Built up the team for CAD and 3D data processing from three to over 15 people, while achieving major milestones in order to become the market leader.
- Led the development of all CAD, 2D, and 3D-related components for simulating the construction elements of windows, doors, and curtain walls.
- Owned major projects, including the iterative transformation of a legacy Delphi codebase into C# with interoperability.