- Full-stack Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTCredible Inc
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Backbone.js
- Developed a Ruby on Rails API.
- Simplified existing user interface markup and SCSS.
- Software Enginner2013 - PRESENTProperty Connect Inc
- Started by evaluating an existing Grails application, but ended up rewriting the application from the ground up in Ruby on Rails. It now sports a RESTfull API for iOS app integration, OAuth authentication support (Facebook and LinkedIn currently). I was also responsible for slicing and implementing the user interface from the designer PSDs.
- Web Developer2013 - PRESENTSubledger Inc
- Java EE Developer2012 - 2013Hildebrando Brasil
Technologies: Java EE
- Contracted from a home office for IBM GBS (Global Business Solutions) internal projects.
- Technical Leader and Web Developer2010 - 2012Coss Consulting
Technologies: Grails, Git, MySQL, RabbitMQ
- Wrote specifications, architected, and led technical projects and development of RFID-based web applications mostly in Grails.
- Created a Multi Tenant Software as a Service (SaaS) for collecting and processing employees digital attendances.
- Built a Warehouse Management System (WMS) that can track individual items using GS1 codes like SSCC, GTIN, GLN and GRAI, using Barcodes, Datamatrix, QRCodes or RFID EPC tags.
- Java EE Architect and Developer2009 - 2010CPM Braxis
Technologies: Java EE, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Portlets
- Helped define a new web reference architecture and framework for a big financial institution in Brazil.
- Implemented web components using JSF, Hibernate and Spring.
- Participated in an offshore project for a big USA financial company, as both front- and back-end developer, using mostly JSF, Portlets, and Hibernate.
- Web Developer2007 - 2009BRQ
Technologies: Java EE, WAS, RAD, Hibernate, Struts
- Participated in many projects, starting as a junior member of the company Java EE Architecture Group.
- Learned many design patters like Facade, DAO, BO, Factory among others.
- Intern Web Developer2004 - 2005Async Open Source
Technologies: Perl, CVS, SVN, Apache HTTP, MySQL
- Developed customizations for a bug tracking tool (Bugzilla) for both Mozilla and private companies.
- Learned much about Linux and many open source tools.