Full-stack Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTCredible Inc
Technologies: Backbone.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Developed a Ruby on Rails API.
- Simplified existing user interface markup and SCSS.
Software Enginner2013 - PRESENTProperty Connect Inc
- Started by evaluating an existing Grails application, but ended up rewriting the application from the ground up in Ruby on Rails. It now sports a RESTfull API for iOS app integration, OAuth authentication support (Facebook and LinkedIn currently). I was also responsible for slicing and implementing the user interface from the designer PSDs.
Web Developer2013 - PRESENTSubledger Inc
Java EE Developer2012 - 2013Hildebrando Brasil
Technologies: Java EE
- Contracted from a home office for IBM GBS (Global Business Solutions) internal projects.
Technical Leader and Web Developer2010 - 2012Coss Consulting
Technologies: RabbitMQ, MySQL, Git, Grails
- Wrote specifications, architected, and led technical projects and development of RFID-based web applications mostly in Grails.
- Created a Multi Tenant Software as a Service (SaaS) for collecting and processing employees digital attendances.
- Built a Warehouse Management System (WMS) that can track individual items using GS1 codes like SSCC, GTIN, GLN and GRAI, using Barcodes, Datamatrix, QRCodes or RFID EPC tags.
Java EE Architect and Developer2009 - 2010CPM Braxis
Technologies: Portlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Java EE
- Helped define a new web reference architecture and framework for a big financial institution in Brazil.
- Implemented web components using JSF, Hibernate and Spring.
- Participated in an offshore project for a big USA financial company, as both front- and back-end developer, using mostly JSF, Portlets, and Hibernate.
Web Developer2007 - 2009BRQ
Technologies: Apache Struts, Hibernate, RAD Java, WAS, Java EE
- Participated in many projects, starting as a junior member of the company Java EE Architecture Group.
- Learned many design patters like Facade, DAO, BO, Factory among others.
Intern Web Developer2004 - 2005Async Open Source
Technologies: MySQL, Apache HTTP Server, Subversion (SVN), CVS, Perl
- Developed customizations for a bug tracking tool (Bugzilla) for both Mozilla and private companies.
- Learned much about Linux and many open source tools.