Alexandre Mondaini Calvão
Verified Expert in Engineering
Ruby on Rails Developer
Alexandre is an expert Ruby on Rails developer who is also experienced with Java and various front-end technologies. In addition, he's worked extensively with WebRTC, building video-based web apps from scratch and many back-end APIs to be consumed by Angular and React.
The most amazing...
...software I've developed is an isometric map display created with the Kinect.js framework.
Senior Back-end Developer
Only One, Inc.
- Built an API from scratch for use with an Angular front end.
- Integrated the back end with many technologies like Stripe and Campaign Monitor.
- Worked on the Angular front end to fully support the token authentication system.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
- Developed many functionalities using Rails-related technologies for both back and front-end.
- Managed AWS instance servers and created new ones for other environments.
- Implemented Capistrano to ease the deployment of the application on many servers.
- Updated the Rideshare app for both Android and iOS.
- Updated the Rails back end from Rails 3 to 4 and all required gems.
- Created new functionalities on the active admin dashboard.
- Created a fully responsive website using Bootstrap.
- Managed a DigitalOcean server with Capistrano and related technologies.
- Developed back-end features in Rails using the ActiveAdmin gem.
We Are Alexander
- Implemented database storage for long value persistence.
- Debugged the Salesforce authentication process.
- Created an API for third-party integration.
- Supported the Engine Yard deployment process.
- Changed the React front-end based on AB testing results.
- Provided TDD development of back-end functionalities.
- Generated automated API documentation.
- Constructed a front-end application using Angular 6, Ngrx, and Nx for multiple Angular applications.
- Implemented CSS and HTML using the flex-layout system.
- Integrated the back-end with many external system APIs.
- Constructed a back-end API for the front-end application to access.
- Made a Bitbucket Pipeline improvement to run specs on the Rails application.
- Created some Unity games as I delved into the world of startup ownership.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
- Integrated a Quickbooks Desktop application with the Procore web app through a web connector that makes SOAP calls to a specified endpoint.
- Created numerous applications using WebRTC technology.
- Managed outsourced employees based in Vietnam.
- Started a tech company from zero.
- Designed and developed systems for for support of the daily activities of the secretary.
- Implemented various functionalities using the test-driven design methodology with RSPEC.
- Developed a web service using REST for interfacing a web service with a SOA Web Service.
- Developed several REST services that transcribe calls for SOA, allowing access to the CMNET system for hotel booking.
- Developed a system for the remittance of scheduled emails and for template registration.
- Added user control to a system already in production, along with single sign-on functionality for other systems.
Procore Quickbooks Integrationhttps://www.procore.com/
Física Básica (Basic Physics)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.resumosmoveis.mecanica
You can also see the iOS version here:
The app is fully created using the Ionic framework and Angular JS,
Banco de Talentos
This library shows my passion for contributing to the open-source community and working with the Go language.
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ionic 3, Unity3D, Ionic, Capybara, PhoneGap, AngularJS, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Angular, Bootstrap, JavaServer Faces
WebRTC, NgRx, Angular Flex Layout, React, Salesforce API, Facebook API, jQuery
RSpec, Git, NGINX, Apache Maven, Capistrano, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Fireworks
Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development
JSON, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle SQL, MySQL
Ubuntu, MacOS, Docker, Engine Yard, iOS, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Unix, Windows, Linux
Ant, SOAP, APIs, Bitbucket Pipelines, Cordova
Graduate Degree in Computer Science
Universidade Federal Fluminense - Rio de Janeiro - Niteroi
SCWCD – Sun Certified Web Component Developer
SCJP - Sun Certified Java Programmer SE 6