- PHP Developer2013 - 2014Binary studio
- Worked with a development team from Canada on social projects. Implemented engine comments, a crowdsourcing system, a platform for the exchange of ideas among employees, and polls.
- Build a REST API with Laravel.
- Supported the old comment engine.
- Refactored the code base.
- Handled all unit testing.
- Scrum Master, Senior PHP Developer2010 - 2013GM Consult IT GmbH
- Architected the project. Implemented a rough first version in 3 months. Completed a full redesign of the user interface and created a conceptually new system in future iterations.
- Proposed and implemented the use of unit tests. Used a full database to refactor and redesign the data model using the test.
- Migrated a project from SVN deployment to cluster using a special script for deploying projects to different instances. Included a section for developers and internal testing, one for certification and customer-side testing, and one for production deployment.
- Used SVN for each release.
- Used a Scrum approach in the development process with Jira to keep track of bugs and the status of other issues.
- Developed a prototype of a simple mobile application for iOS involving basic screens and navigation. Supported an API for server-side Sencha components and, later on, Flash components.
- Developed a module for generating dynamic reports.
- Web Developer2008 - 2009Freelance
Technologies: Mercurial, CSS, HTML, PHP
- Created my own eCommerce shop. Developed a system of price updates by working with hundreds of suppliers and choosing prices according to certain rules. Developed a system of automatic updating warehouse delivery services.
- Worked on an SEO optimization project.
- Participated in the development of a news portal.
- PHP Developer2006 - 2007Donbass Soft
Technologies: SVN, MySQL, PHP, PRADO Framework, HTML
- Worked on a system for creating and managing events that is currently installed in over 30 locations in Europe and the US. Developed a database with multi-language and multi-client support. Optimized database queries.
- Participated in the development of a project using Joomla! (2 months).
- Corrected errors in the project using osCommerce.
- Implemented a reporting module that worked with templates for generating Word and Excel documents.
- Developed a translation module.
- Junior Web Developer2005 - 2006Lookmy.info
- Prepared templates for installation on the CMS.
- Modified the company's own CRM modules.
- Initiated the transition from PHP4 to PHP5.
- Began implementation of the OOP.
- Developed the first version of a shop module for the company.