Alexey is a highly skilled full-stack developer with 12 years of experience. He specializes in back-end development with Java, Scala, Node.js, and Go but is also very familiar with top front-end technologies. Although he has experience working with companies, Alexey's spent the last five years as an independent contractor, creating products from scratch and contributing to small and medium-sized teams.
Git, IDEA IDE, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a REST API that deletes text from TXT, DOC, or PDF content based on a collection of forbidden texts, taking mutation into consideration.
- Moved an old AngularJS module to new Angular 2 with new features supported.
- Implemented and supported DMS microservice with the possibility of horizontal scaling and integrated Office365 for document editing.
- Developed microservice for synchronization between Dropbox and DMS.
- Integrated Nylas API for handling emails.
- Added a neural JS library for text classification.
- Implemented an email classification solution to distinguish email job applications.
- Implemented REST API with geolocation using Node.js.
- Integrated Stripe payments with withdrawals on the credit card functionality.
- Prepared deployment to AWS.
Scala Software Developer
- Extended GraphQL API and added new features.
- Implemented a process for publication and managing versions of the desktop application.
- Fixed issues related to usage of a C++ library (using JNI) for operating with HD cameras.
- Implemented functionality for auto-detecting new camera models and settings for the camera.
- Fixed video live streaming from an HD camera.
Java Software Developer
- Worked on the architecture of a REST API for an education web application.
- Implemented all back-end parts from scratch.
- Covered everything with unit tests and integration tests.
- Configured CI/CD pipelines.
- Supported integrations and fixed bugs.
Lead Software Developer
- Configured a Kubernetes cluster using Kubeadm in DigitalOcean.
- Added metrics with Prometheus for the cluster and Grafana for view metrics.
- Developed an API for a cryptocurrency payment gateway using Node.js and Nest.js.
- Integrated blockchain nodes (Bticoin, Litcoin, Dash, Ethereum) in a Kubernetes cluster with health checks and synchronized status.
- Provided full administration support for websites and other things required by the company (emails, domains, etc.).
Full-stack Scala Developer
- Improved code to be more in functional style, which makes the code shorter and cleaner.
- Fixed bugs and improved some crucial holes in application security.
- Implemented a new product for reviewing customers' interview questions and answers.
- Implemented a new scheduling system for career improvement calls with Cruited agents.
- Added new features to old products.
- Developed an agent for managing jobs running on a grid system.
- Configured the environment on an AWS instance.
- Added S3 AWS file upload/download support.
- Configured the logging system for debugging.
Silicon Valley Software Group
- Developed a text-analytics module for a survey platform.
- Created a tool for exporting HTML graphics to PDF.
- Configured usage of an NLP library.
- Started developing a REST API for mobile applications.
- Developed the website using Grails.
- Added a payment method for the scheduling system.
- Deployed and managed the website on a Linux instance.
- Configured Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Worked on developing a web CMS in Java.
- Configured usage of the DB for different domains.
- Implemented a REST API with Grails framework which can be executed from a Perl script on a Postfix email server.
- Created the ability to add text to be indexed by Lucene on a Grails server.
- Developed an algorithm for searching pieces of indexed text in another content (Text, Word doc, PDF) even if it was mutated.
- Deployed a Grails server and configured the Postfix mail server to work together on sending emails.
- Implemented multi-threaded services which operate like intermediate layers between the user and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Developed a web application from scratch for an insurance company's internal use.
- Integrated a web application with a different data source for data migration.
- Implemented LDAP and Active Directory authentication for the web application.
- Developed a set of UI components for usage within the web application.
- Developed a system for searching companies and press releases for them.
- Configured a MySQL data source and Spring Security.
- Worked on the UI using JSP.
- Integrated a third-party system using remote invocation technology.
Lead Software Developer
- Contributed to the development of a large system for bank management.
- Developed a framework for constructing an application from blocks, including UI components, configuration, and DB connectivity.
- Integrated the Lua scripting language in the framework for complex interactions.
- Developed a Java tool for data migration from different data sources.
- Managed a small team of developers composed of three to four people.
gRPC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), JUnit, Spring Boot, JPA, Express.js, Akka, AngularJS, WebFlux, Grails, Bootstrap, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), ActiveX, Spring Security, Swing, Play Framework, NestJS, Angular
JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache POI, Spring REST, jQuery UI, jQuery, JDBC, Node.js, React, Akka Streams, Apache Lucene, WinAPI, Stripe, RxJS, Facebook API, iText
Apache Tomcat, Gradle, Apache Maven, SBT, NPM, Jetty, Solr, IDEA IDE, Git, Alfresco, Postfix, Jenkins, FreeMarker
Functional Programming, Design Patterns, Concurrent Programming, REST, Microservices, Microservices Architecture
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Linux, JavaFX, MacOS, Oracle, Amazon EC2, Blockchain, Ethereum, Docker, Firebase
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Spring Data, Redis, PL/SQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Cassandra, Elasticsearch
Prometheus, WebSockets, Jtwig, Web Services, Akka HTTP, OpenLava, Bitcoin, Mathematics, Computer Security, Cryptography
Specialist's Degree in Computer Security
Belarusian State University - Belarus, Minsk