- Front-end Developer, Team LeadVidible (AOL)2013 - PRESENT
- Developed 3rd-party video systems and API integrations (JW, Flowplayer, Brightcove).
- Implemented VAST, VMAP, and VPAID support.
- Added support for Haxe development and deployment.
- Developed Gradle build and deployment scripts.
- VAST/VPAID 2.0 Flash Version of our current HTML 5GRAVIDI (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Created a VPAID compatible SWF module duplicating exising HTML5 video player features.
- Refactored an existed player to provide a common layer of analytics data reporting for JS and Flash.
- Implemented an automated build process of VPAID based on GradleFx.
- Enabled support for unit tests of the created VPAID based on FlexUnit.
- Used the RobotLegs AS3 framework to enable flexible and enhanceable architecture for the implemented unit.
- Software Developer, Team LeadAgromedia / Collective2011 - 2013
- Implemented a variety of interactive video banners.
- Created a series of simple in-banner games.
- Developed a library for overwhelming user actions reporting.
- Developed a video player banner widget.
- Improved support for progressing ad standards.
- Chief Technical ExecutorStudio DVA2009 - 2011
Technologies: Java, Scala, Flash, Netty, WebSockets, MongoDB
- Organized the development process.
- Delivered a series of online game products.
- Created a full stack online game using Flash and Java alone.
- Developed UIs for one of the games in Flex 4.
- Supported a library in Scala for Object-MongoDB mapping.
- Used Lift Web Framework and pure Netty for a project.
- Developed product delivery facilities.