Senior Software Developer2018 - 2018Dapasoft
Technologies: C#, C++, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, ASP.NET, IdentityServer4
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline for a large-scale software solution of a company's client using Azure DevOps.
- Designed a REST API interface for a client’s online catalog.
- Integrated SAML 2 authentication into an IdentityServer4 module for an ASP.NET Core application.
Software Solutions Architect2016 - 2018SpartanLync Technologies Corp/Valor TPMS
- Oversaw the creation of a new client-server software called Complex to enable customer operators to monitor tire pressure and temperature data, with sensor data transferred through various telematics providers.
- Took advantage of cloud technologies. Complex's scalability is achieved through extensive use of virtual machines in the DigitalOcean cloud.
- Managed a team of developers, which involved allocating tasks, suggesting solutions to problems they encountered, and assessing results.
- Worked with developers and engineers from other departments to help them overcome programming problems.
- Liaised with external developer to ensure the system effectively interacted with third-party systems to collect and aggregate data.
Head of Software Development Group2011 - 2018Investment Administration
Technologies: .NET Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008, C#, T-SQL, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET
- Managed a team of five developers tasked with creating and implementing a new document-flow system currently used to handle more than 1 million documents and 16,000 cases.
- Developed system features that allow requests from the client desktop application and interacts with electronic services of the parent organization to exchange documents.
- Created a client desktop application for users with an entirely customized look and feel implemented with WPF.
- Constructed a website which is updated automatically and enables the public, investors, and other organizations to see prepared document packages; the website is built with ASP.NET and has a separate database.
- Implemented a movable video survey system enabling government meeting members to watch a city territory, streaming video from a traveling camera station that is controlled remotely.
Developer2015 - 2016Impact Infrastructure (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET Framework, Windows.Forms, AutoCAD, HTTP
- Updated and maintained a plugin for AutoCAD Civil 3D which would let the user make use of the client's cloud-based economical calculations, AutoCASE.
Project Manager2013 - 2015Vezet Mne
- Created a newly developed system now managed by the client company to handle up to 450 delivery orders per day in two major cities, Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
- Closely collaborated with the client and his business team to identify business needs, optimize processes, implement new features, and address new demands.
- Worked with technical divisions of the client’s partners and clients to ensure smooth integration of system.
Project Manager2011 - 2012Baltic Business Travel
Technologies: .NET Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008, C#, T-SQL, ADO.NET, WPF
- Created a system allowing the client company to handle up to 300 trip orders per day and requiring just one or two dispatchers.
Project Manager2010 - 2011The Department of Foreign Languages, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Designed and developed the new online tutoring management system, which in the last four years has been used to publish the assignments for students and to collect responses.
Project Manager2009 - 2010Accord Logistics Company
- Designed and developed the new accounting system, used by the client to process over 80,000 transportation orders for a total duration of over 28 years.
Senior Software Developer2005 - 2007Geovid
Technologies: Visual C++, Win32 API, MFC, STL
- Developed the new video editing application for home users (PresentaVid). Developed the application in accordance with the task given.
- Improved the development process in the company. Put into practice the version control, bug tracking, and automated build systems.
Senior Software Developer2004 - 2004BCGSoft
Technologies: Visual C++, MFC, Win32 API
- Developed a feature for reproducing the panel dragging and docking seen in Visual Studio 2005 for BCGSoft, which develops open source user interface modules that have similar UI to Microsoft products.
Software Developer2003 - 2004Aelita Software
Technologies: Visual C++, Win32 API, STL, ATL
- Developed a link updater module to scan Microsoft Word documents, search for file links within them, and update the links so that they point to new file locations. Implemented the task without MS Office Automation.
- Created a printer migration wizard, enabling system administrators to move all registered printers and their settings to new servers.
Software Developer2003 - 2003Digital Design
Technologies: Visual Basic, SQL Server 2000, T-SQL, ADO, Visual C++, VBScript, ASP
- Worked with a "Protected Segment" system for handling email signing and encryption. Developed the MMC console, which maintained records of users, certificates, keys, etc.
Software Developer2002 - 2003Hyperfeed Technologies
Technologies: Visual C++, MFC, Win32 API
- Developed a miniature control panel concentrating the control items of the multi-screen trader's workstation and preserving the screen space.
Instructor, Software Developer1997 - 2002Information Technologies in Education
Technologies: AutoCAD, Borland C++, Turbo C++
- Taught master classes on a variety of subjects, including the use of AutoCAD, the use of computer for beginners, and C++-programming for students.
- Developed the administrative console of the Verifier, the product which was designed to automatize the test procedure for students (primarily in mathematics). That work also became the base of my university degree thesis.