Software Architect2016 - PRESENTMarket Logic
Technologies: Spring MVC, REST, Elasticsearch, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Java SE 8
- Designed and implemented a large-scale distributed information retrieval system with scalable data mining and retrieval.
- Developed a scalable newsletter service.
- Designed and implemented a Spring Batch based application for scheduled execution of a big set of jobs.
Senior Java Developer2013 - 2016T-Systems
Technologies: WebLogic, WebSphere, EasyMock, JUnit, Apache CXF, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Gradle, Java SE 7
- Created an application from scratch that brings together all public transportation companies of Switzerland into a single software platform for ticketing and customer service.
- Developed and supported an online contract management system for Deutsche Telekom.
- Migrated a few projects from EJB to Spring.
- Migrated plenty of services from RMI to SOAP (Spring WS and Apache CXF implementations).
- Created a universal object conversion framework.
Senior Java Developer2014 - 2015Teamed.io
Technologies: JFreeChart, Swing, JavaFX, Java SE 8
- Developed an application that charted and interacted with a general-purpose external USB data logger.
- Developed an AWS gateway for storing and sharing files.
- Reported and fixed a lot of bugs within open source software products for the company.
Visiting Researcher2012 - 2013Ilmenau University of Technology
Technologies: JUnit, Spring, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Java SE 7
- Designed and implemented a digital image segmentation algorithm.
- Developed a fuzzy classifier for immunological detection of bacteria in foodstuff.
- Implemented a desktop application to prepare test data to train the classifier.
Senior Java Developer2010 - 2012T-Systems
Technologies: EasyMock, JUnit, Apache CXF, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Java SE 6
- Developed an internal tool for skill and human resource management.
- Created a billing system for ships going through rivers and harbors of Germany.
- Created a Java language course for the students.
Java Developer2007 - 2010Exigen Services
Technologies: XMLBeans, JAXB, XSLT, XSD, XML, JBoss, Java SE, EasyMock, JUnit, JMX, JMS, Ant
- Developed and supported a J2EE module for processing and validating XML-formed orders.
- Created a tool for parsing a set of error messages with Apache POI from the Excel file.
- Improved the conversion between XML data structures with XSLT.