- Software ArchitectMarket Logic2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java SE 8, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC REST, Elasticsearch
- Designed and implemented a large-scale distributed information retrieval system with scalable data mining and retrieval.
- Developed a scalable newsletter service.
- Designed and implemented a Spring Batch based application for scheduled execution of a big set of jobs.
- Senior Java DeveloperOutcome Engenuity, LLC (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Java SE 8, JavaFX, JAX-RS, Maven
- Created a reusable diagram building tool.
- Implemented responsive UI with JavaFX.
- Introduced Maven build manager.
- Supported REST service calls on the client side.
- Senior Java DeveloperT-Systems2013 - 2016
Technologies: Java SE 7, Gradle/Maven, WebSphere/Weblogic, Hibernate, Spring, Apache CXF, JUnit, EasyMock
- Created an application from scratch that brings together all public transportation companies of Switzerland into a single software platform for ticketing and customer service.
- Developed and supported an online contract management system for Deutsche Telekom.
- Migrated a few projects from EJB to Spring.
- Migrated plenty of services from RMI to SOAP (Spring WS and Apache CXF implementations).
- Created a universal object conversion framework.
- Senior Java DeveloperTeamed.io2014 - 2015
Technologies: Java SE 8, JavaFX, Swing, JFreeChart
- Developed an application that charted and interacted with a general-purpose external USB data logger.
- Reported and fixed a lot of bugs within open source software products for the company.
- Visiting ResearcherIlmenau University of Technology2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java SE 7, Maven, Tomcat, Spring, JUnit
- Designed and implemented a digital image segmentation algorithm.
- Developed a fuzzy classifier for immunological detection of bacteria in foodstuff.
- Implemented a desktop application to prepare test data to train the classifier.
- Senior Java DeveloperT-Systems2010 - 2012
Technologies: Java SE 6, Maven, Tomcat, Hibernate, Spring, Apache CXF, JUnit, EasyMock
- Developed an internal tool for skill and human resource management.
- Created a billing system for ships going through rivers and harbors of Germany.
- Created a Java language course for the students.
- Java DeveloperExigen Services2007 - 2010
Technologies: Java SE 5, Ant, JBoss 4.2.1, JMS, JMX, XML/XSD/XSLT, JAXB/XMLBeans, JUnit, EasyMock
- Developed and supported a J2EE module for processing and validating XML-formed orders.
- Created a tool for parsing a set of error messages with Apache POI from the Excel file.
- Improved the conversion between XML data structures with XSLT.