Verified Expert in Engineering
Alexey is a top developer capable of developing efficient, scalable, and fault-tolerant server solutions for complex problems. He has extensive experience with all levels of software and architecture. Programming is his passion. He loves speed, performance, and optimal approaches.
WebStorm, Git, Windows, Linux, MacOS
The most amazing...
...app I've created is an interactive tool for exploring the beauty of fractals.
Senior Software Developer
EPAM Systems Ltd.
- Created a web portal for medical institute using AngularJS.
- Supported a management portal for one of the world's top sportswear manufacturers.
- Created a testing framework for use in existing and new projects.
- Implemented generation of server side pages for an SPA project using AngularJS.
- Implemented auto-detection of user location using geolocation with fallback to a detection by IP address.
Master of Code
- Implemented a complex project with 3 web services and a web portal.
- Developed a mobile application on PhoneGap using Sencha Touch for iOS and Android platforms.
- Participated in the development of the front-end of 5 websites.
- Created a slidecast player with audio.
- Developed an interactive video player and web editor for preparing the necessary video.
- Mastered Ext JS and used it on a creation admin panel for 5 web sites.
- Implemented a Xapian Search Engine for theevolutionstore.com.
- Developed 8 web sites.
- Created an image tool library on PHP for resizing and cropping.
- Learned to write clean, readable, and reusable code.
- Developed 6 web sites.
- Created a world map on Adobe Flash.
- Acquired experience with MS SQL, SQL procedures, and triggers.
- Developed fully functional single page sites using jQuery.
- Created an application for entering, storing, ordering, and printing text with special metadata. Used the platform DOS, Turbo Pascal language, Turbo Vision library, and OOP paradigms.
- Created an application on MS Access for storing and manipulating text for a publishing company.
- Created an application for entering, validating, and collecting a special type of financial data using Delphi.
- Created an interactive financial calculator on Flash for calculating different loan values over time.
- Created a pure AJAX-driven web site, before jQuery was released.
I was responsible for the back-end REST API and Owner Web Portal, both written in Node.js and using MongoDB and Redis.
Interactive Video Player
I was responsible for the front-end, video player, interactive elements, and video creator.
Object selector system
Game of Lifehttp://lexxus.github.io/game-of-life/
Back-end Development, Sitecore, SVG
Flux, Bootstrap, Express.js, AngularJS, ASP.NET, Zend Framework, ASP, Ext JS, Sails.js, Sencha Touch, PhoneGap, Titanium
React, Node.js, jQuery, Sinon.JS, jQuery Mobile, Backbone.js, jQuery UI
Mocha, Grunt, Bower, Gulp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Mongoose, Adobe Flash, Git, CasperJS, Karma, NPM, WebStorm, Vim Text Editor, Canvas
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Functional Programming, Model View Controller (MVC), Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum
MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows, Linux
Master's Degree in Physics, Mathematics
Cherkasy National University - Cherkasy, Ukraine