Web Developer2014 - 2014Edools
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Node.js
- Rebuild monolithic application to use Service Oriented Architecture.
- Work with and consume stateless, REST APIs.
- Use AngularJS to glue up the frontend with backend services.
- Use external services like AWS S3 for direct upload and Box View API (former Crocodoc).
- Work and collaborate in a multilanguage team.
Web Developer2013 - 2014HE:Labs
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Worked with real-time applications using SSE.
- Worked in a team of 3-4 people delivering startup ideas.
- Contributed to open-source projects on ruby and python.
- Worked in multilingual team of developers and designers.
- Worked with MRI and jruby.
software developer2013 - 2013IT Solutions
Technologies: Java, Spring, Google Web Toolkit
- Forked document management system and customized it for the client needs.
- Wrote add-ons for existing projects.
- Wrote workflows with jBPM 3.
- Responsible for IBM Business Process Management.
- Managed interns.
web application developer2010 - 2013Freelance
- Built interactive UI for reading newspaper which was supplied in PDF format by customer.
- Translated popular frameworks and open-source software to native languages.
- Built website which is hosted on Heroku and Amazon.
- Volunteered as developer for public theater and SOS Children's Villages.
- Constantly experimenting new web technologies to create more fluid web experience for users.
- Gave speeches at university to motivate young developers.
Local website maintainer2010 - 2011Microsoft
Technologies: ASP.NET, Microsoft SharePoint
- Worked with amazing team of Microsoft Azerbaijan.
- Migrated website to the new platform.
- Learned to work with SharePoint without prior experience.
- Built internal pages on ASP.NET while frontpage was on SharePoint.
- Taught all the stuff to the new employee when left the company.
software developer2008 - 2010SilverKey Technologies
- Generated contracts and building payments system for students and teachers to buy computers.
- Wrote internal document management system.
- Cross browser HTML slicing and debugging.
- Managed interns.
- Built Foursquare like application (before it was cool).