Verified Expert in Engineering
GitHub, Slack, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing was rebuilding a WordPress blog with 20 million page views per month with Node.js, Ember.js, and AWS to reduce their monthly costs from $3,000 to $200.
- Designed the architecture and oversaw the construction of the next generation of warehouse tech for Danube, the largest chain of supermarkets in Saudi Arabia.
- Managed my team and dealt with stakeholders to figure out requirements.
- Performed code reviews, made sure our multiple app repositories were consistent, and that multiple teams from different timezones worked well together.
- Built the back end of P&G Pampers Loyalty Program with Node.js, MongoDB, and Azure Functions to bring crashes and downtime to zero for several million monthly active users.
- Designed the architecture, wrote the code, and created coverage tests for 100% code coverage.
- Launched the new back end in eight markets in a single year—each with its own set of features and behavior—all driven by configuration from the same codebase.
- Built operations apps for Danube, the largest chain of supermarkets in Saudi Arabia.
- Increased fulfillment capacity by 10x by automating processes, collecting useful data to drive business decisions, and bringing everything from paper to mobile.
- Built apps for pickers, drivers, and store managers with functionality that cut the time by 90% for all tasks.
- Localized the app into Arabic with support for RTL layouts.
- Improved RTL support for React Native by sending pull requests to popular libraries.
- Researched and created tricks to better support RTL and localization for React Native.
Pixel Twist Media
- Built mobile apps with Ember.js and Cordova and a back end with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Converted customer requirements into actionable items.
- Worked and coordinated with stakeholders remotely.
- Developed apps for enterprise clients with Ember.js and Cordova and native apps with Android; used SAP as the back end.
- Built the SAP mobility business presence for TallyMarks in Dubai.
- Created apps for a range of clients, including Dubai Healthcare City, Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi National Hotels, and Engineers Office in UAE.
- Built websites for Academy and Emmy award-winning filmmakers, e-sports teams, video game sites, and other businesses.
- Spoke about technology and entrepreneurship at different events.
- Built amazing products for web and mobile using Node.js, React/Native, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, FaunaDB, Next.js, and Prisma.
I built Pandemic.li with Node.js, Apollo, MongoDB, GraphQL, Next.js, TypeScript, and React Native. It uses end-to-end encryption from VirgilSecurity.
React Native, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Ember.js, Express.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Redux
Node.js, React, Stripe
MacOS, Firebase, Azure, Azure Functions, Android, SAP Mobile
Slack, GitHub, Prisma
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL
Apollo, SAP, Data Visualization