Verified Expert in Engineering
Allister is a full-stack web developer with over four years of experience who leans more towards algorithms and API development rather than design. Allister is self-taught with a passion for helping others, solving problems, coding, and providing personalized solutions that emphasize communication and prioritizing client needs.
Windows, Ubuntu, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've built by myself was a professional full-stack application—containing authentication, user administration, and a custom-built analytics dashboard.
- Built and supported an internal- and external-facing application portal to serve users' healthcare analytics data.
- Tracked and resolved requests and bugs in Azure DevOps.
- Developed custom applications for internal use by other team members.
- Worked as the sole developer on several projects, fully implementing desired specifications.
- Planned and set up the architecture for multiple projects.
- Communicated questions and progress updates to clients.
- Composed proposals for clients and communicated objectives and progress updates.
- Built new projects from the ground up and added new functionality to existing projects and websites.
- Constructed custom WordPress plugins to support the desired functionality for client websites.
Here, I worked as the sole full-stack developer and implemented the partial design provided by the client.
• Configurable questionnaire for matching users to lenders
• Admin area for managing lenders
• Analytics dashboard for viewing user progress and lender matching
• Amortization calculator
Git, Visual Studio, Adobe Experience Design (XD)
WordPress, Windows, Ubuntu, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)