- Augmented Reality iOS DeveloperVrex Lab (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Swift, ARKit, SceneKit
- Created an iOS app that pushes ARKit limits. The app uses and syncs SceneKit and ARKit run loops.
- Implemented AVAudioSession the right way. So it does not "fight" with other music playing apps.
- Created and stable wrapper over an "unstable" third-party computer vision library.
- Built the iMessage extension for the app.
- Technical InterviewerTriplebyte2017 - 2017
- Conducted technical interviews for YC company candidates.
- Checked candidates' knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architecture.
- Assessed candidates' coding skills.
- iOS/Android/ASP.NET DeveloperGrab (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Objective-C, Android, ASP.NET, MS SQL
- Made a redesign of existing iOS and Android clients.
- Created an online ordering feature for retail.
- Implemented a service rating feature for Android clients.
- Created a cross-platform ASP.NET version of the app.
- Implemented a tipping feature for the Android client.
- DeveloperHopIN (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Google Maps, Objective-C, Twilio
- Merged paid and free versions of the app into one.
- Cleaned up code and pushed them from Dropbox to GitHub.
- Guided customers through all releases in the App Store process.
- Made simple changes in web pages.
- Fixed bugs.
- iOS DeveloperZarquon, Ltd. (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-C, AWS S3, Push notifications
- Implemented deep linking for a social video application.
- Implemented a channels feature for the videos.
- Fixed bugs.
- iOS EngineerForge Factory2014 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Git, Android, Gradle
- Designed and implemented an algorithm for the most effective route-finding in the city public transport system.
- Managed iOS client releases and testers.
- Developed an iOS and Android route-planning app.
- Implemented a quiz module for iOS and Android apps.
- Consulted on technical details with customers for many mobile applications.
- Software EngineerNCR2012 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, C#, MS SQL, WCF, Java, Couchbase, SVN
- Collaborated on full-stack projects with teams from the US and Europe.
- Programmed a localization tool that exported/imported texts for translation with one click from iOS, Android, and MS SQL.
- Coordinated the iOS client release cycle.
- Integrated app performance, usage, and crash analyzing service used independently by multiple teams.
- Redesigned the iOS client and developed additional features depending on the other team's feedback.
- Created fully automatized internal custom build distribution environments and processes.
- Built an end-to-end weather service. As a data provider, it used Hamweather service.