Technical Lead2014 - PRESENTIBM
- Architected and developed technical infrastructure for Mass Data Migration service in IBM Cloud. Used React, Node.js, TypeScript, ES2015, Cloudant, MongoDB, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Created Jupyter notebooks to predict storage needs for IBM Cloud Object Storage. Automated data collection and various tasks that various stakeholders were manually performing.
- Brought a new product, Mass Data Migrations, to market in collaboration with product owners, designers, and distributed teams across the globe.
- Led a small team, assigned user stories, helped remove blockers, mentored junior developers, and enforced coding standards and policies.
- Created ordering and back-end management interface in SoftLayer catalog using PHP, Zend Framework, and RabbitMQ.
- Developed web services for interfacing with back-end monitoring infrastructure consisting of Nagios and Nimsoft.
- Developed high-performance monitoring poller in Go utilizing concurrency capabilities to handle more than 100,000 polls per minute.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Success Partners
Technologies: PHP, Magento, Android, Zend Framework, CodeIgniter
- Developed and designed a PCI compliant web portal using Zend Framework. Customer service used this portal extensively for their day-to-day duties.
- Made modules for Magento-based websites including integration with an internal custom portal, a custom subscription system, and various web services.
- Created RESTful web services for clients and vendors to automate various manual processes. Used PHP and CodeIgniter.
Software Architect and Lead2010 - 2012KEDARit
Technologies: CodeIgniter, PHP, ITIL, Linux, System Administration, Git, Unit Testing, Pentaho
- Developed financial reports using Pentaho Report Designer.
- Managed and mentored an offshore development team. Set up modern development practices such as code reviews and unit testing.
Programmer Analyst2008 - 2009McKesson
Technologies: Java, JEE, JSP, Oracle, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Performance, Harvest
- Worked closely with business analysts to assist in the design, analysis, and requirement gathering. Also assisted in resolving support and application issues.
- Designed a process for data copy between Oracle databases during the rollout of major upgrades to the website without impacting live customers. Used PL/SQL and Java.
- Developed JSP and Java EE code, Oracle PL/SQL procedures, and Korn shell scripts.
Software Engineer2006 - 2008The Planet
Technologies: Java, JEE, Pentaho, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Developed a customer website that allowed users to place online orders, manage their servers, and view reports. Used Java and Jakarta EE.
- Created key business intelligence reports using Pentaho BI and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services that business partners used to make critical business decisions.
- Set up and managed Windows and Linux servers that hosted SQL Server and Pentaho BI.