Senior Game Developer2018 - PRESENTPrimeTime
Technologies: Unreal Engine (C++ and Blueprints)
- Created shader effects (HLSL and Material Nodes).
- Developed an ability system.
- Created base systems (such as health, animation notifies, and more) for other programmers.
- Built keyframe animations (of scale, rotation, shader effects, and more).
Back-end Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTDigi.me
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript
- Applied object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Worked in a Scrum-based development environment.
- Developed for Node.js- and TypeScript-based projects.
- Worked successfully in test driven development.
- Developed microservice architecture.
Lead Game Programmer2016 - 2018Z-Games
Technologies: BGFX (C++), Unreal Engine (C++ and Blueprints), Unity
- Programmed games using ECS (Entity-Component-System) architecture.
- Developed games using EC (Entity-Component) architecture.
- Created shader (including raytracing and other advanced effects) and particle effects.
Lead Front-end Engineer2016 - 2017Knowlead
Technologies: Angular 2, Angular 4, .NET Core, Pug (formerly Jade)
- Managed and strove to bring out the best in my team members.
- Taught other people Angular 2+ in order for us to use their skills later on.
- Wrote automation scripts in Grunt.
- Learned .NET Core and helped developed the back-end.
- Created a webcam chat using WebRTC and SignalR library (WebSockets wrapper).
- Contributed to a public repository of a C#-to-TypeScript converter. We used it in order to convert C# classes to TypeScript interfaces so that everything on the front-end is type-safe and complies with the back-end.
- Enriched a public repository for Angular 2 dropdown features which helped make it more generic.
- Built my own caching system that drastically improved website performance (used WebStorage and Observables).
- Became highly skilled with observable programming pattern.
Android Developer2015 - 2016TeamData
Technologies: Android, Java
- Used the MVP pattern (model-view-presentation) in my project work.
- Utilized the Retrofit HTTP library in my development work.
- Learned how to structure an application architecturally.
Back-end Developer | Machine Learning Team Member2014 - 2015Personal (Personal.com)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Java, MapReduce, HBase
- Developed the front-end and back-end of the admin page.
- Optimized queries (by introducing paging or restructuring data itself in order to make optimized queries).
- Built MapReduce tasks that would process big data.
- Optimized a certain MapReduce task to reduce its running time by 15% and as well reduce the result size by 50%.
- Wrote utility scripts for HBase that could be used by the Ops team.