Verified Expert in Engineering
Amine is a software engineer with strong product lifecycle management (PLM) experience. His solid background as an international project and program manager in the IT services domain includes working in the finance sector for almost five years as a project director, technical lead, and functional business consultant for Centric Software and a project manager, functional, and technical expert for Dassault Systèmes in France. Amine is eager to take on, implement, and deliver new PLM projects.
Slack, Teams, Google Meet
The most amazing...
...result I've achieved is managing international projects requiring the coordination of multiple teams in various geographical locations.
- Served as a project director and functional and technical business consultant for Centric Software in the French market, from requirements gathering to system use cases implementation.
- Tracked and fixed issues using Jira, meeting the service level agreement (SLA) deadlines.
- Managed three major company customers, Hermès, Chanel, and LVMH, from requirements gathering to system use cases implementation.
- Oversaw the enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration via hub connectors and workshops with business teams using Agile methodology.
- Directed tasks related to Centric Software's PLM implementation projects in the capacity of a project director and technical consultant.
Centric Software PLM Implementation
Agile Software Development, Change Management
Teams, Google Meet, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), IT Management
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Paris School of Mines, PSL Research University - Paris, France
Project Management Professional Certification
Project Management Institute