Chief Software Architect2018 - 2019MultiTask
Technologies: GitLab CI/CD, Docker, Microsoft SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Let's Encrypt, Træfik, Apache ZooKeeper, Redis, Apache Kafka, .NET Core, C#, Microservices
- Implemented Custom Identity Server over IdentityServer4 for global authorization and permissions management.
- Developed an in-house framework for distributed, horizontally scaleable board games.
- Integrated Ant Media Ultra Low Latency Streaming over WebRtc on a private server for real-time video streaming.
- Developed a game engine and reusable classes to easily add new online games over WebSocket/HttpPolling/ServerSentEvents on the platform.
- Developed event streaming and processing using Apache Kafka.
- Configured custom servers cluster using Docker Swarm and configured a reverse proxy, auto SSL renew, health checking, auto-recovery, and load balancing for all micro-services.
- Integrated Gitlab CI/CD pipeline for automatic application delivery.
Chief Software developer2017 - 2018MultiTask
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Microservices, .NET Core, C#
- Supported large data downloading over TCP, manipulating, and caching/saving.
- Implemented a real-time client API over WebSockets.
- Supported SSL and load balancing in client API.
Chief Software Developer2017 - 2018Rame
Technologies: REST API, Android, Architecture, RabbitMQ, Microservices, .NET Core, C#
- Integrated payments with multiple payment merchants.
- Developed architecture for microservices in large application.
- Developed Android applications for couriers and clients.
- Developed permissions management and Gateway API for application customers.
- Developed back end services for courier tracking, estimated delivery time, and real-time updates on the map.
Software Developer2015 - 2017Smartsoft
Technologies: Python, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, C#
- Fixed existing concurrency issues on multiplayer games.
- Created a generic, reusable algorithm over Genetic Algorithms and Monte Carlo simulation for calculating reels combination for a slot game, optimized over multiple variables.
- Calculated probabilities and RTP for existing games to optimize player satisfaction.
- Created new gambling games over existing in house framework.
- Improved and maintained existing in-house framework.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Alta
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, JAX-WS, C#, Java
- Created a caching system for downloading data from a lot of different systems and caching them for fast access and manipulation.
- Developed web services in JAX-WS to support integration with different subsystems.
- Improved and made changes to already existing framework built over Oracle JD Edwards.