Lead UX/UI Engineer2015 - 2016Gravity4
- Wireframed and developed the front-end of this link shortening app. I was inspired by Google's material design so I planned the app's different components as cards with progressive disclosure elements.
- Wireframed and developed the front-end of a sharing buttons service. I also developed the actual sharing buttons in CSS and HTML which ended up being somewhat challenging because it was embedded in different sites with conflicting CSS. I had to maintain high specificity and predict different publishers' use cases to incorporate into the widget's CSS.
- Wireframed and developed the front-end of a DMP and a DSP. I had to perform extensive research into these domains and came up with a list of features with the help of the product manager. These features were then planned, wireframed, coded, and then incorporated into the applications.
- Designed and developed a CRM website. I’ve designed the original Zurmo site based on our extensive content and built the theme from scratch on WordPress. The theme is responsive and the admin uses custom meta boxes for additional content extensively.
- Created a reusable front-end UI kit. It was based on the brand's design guidelines and I created a set of reusable components in HTML/CSS and Angular. The kit was as general as possible in order to enable its reuse in different apps.
Lead UX/UI Engineer2011 - 2015Zurmo Inc. (Acquired by Gravity4)
- Developed the CRM’s front-end. I was in charge on the app's fronteend from version 0.4 and up to version 3.1. It started as jQuery UI powered app and most of the components were then design and coded to fit the app's specific needs. Being an open source project the app even had its own Less build step from within the admin.
- Design and developed the app’s websites. Zurmo had 2 major sites, its .org with all the community areas, forums, and documentation and its .com with a commercial offering. Both sites used WordPress with a custom theme designed and built by me and feature special custom integration with ipBoard forum software as well as Braintree for payments.