DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer2021 - 2022Via - Logistics
Technologies: Kubernetes, Helm, DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Relational Database Services (RDS), Jenkins, Bash Script, SpotInst Ocean, Redis, Amazon CloudWatch, Cloud, SonarQube
- I managed many big Kubernetes clusters with the most critical applications that use to cause huge outages across many cities where our service operates. After I fixed issues and followed best practices, these outages came down to almost zero downtime.
- Reduced costs by peering VPCs instead of using TGW on connections that were consuming the most packets.
- Applied autoscaling using KEDA and VPA resulting in huge savings in infra cost during offtimes.
- Involved in planning and designing of canary clusters with multi-region setup.
Senior Infrastructure Analyst2020 - 2021Publicis Sapient
Technologies: Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Jenkins Pipeline, Azure, Helm, Bash Script, Groovy Scripting, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Azure DNS, SonarQube, Bitbucket, DevOps, DevOps Engineer, CI/CD Pipelines, Microsoft Azure, Windows, IT Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure, Autoscaling, Azure PaaS, Azure Cloud Services, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Security, Scalability, Security, Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Redis, SpotInst Ocean, Relational Database Services (RDS), Cloud
- Designed and implemented Kubernetes autoscaling on Azure Cloud, achieving 90% cost optimization compared to the previous PaaS solution.
- Reduced monthly expenditure on infrastructure costs by containerizing microservices using Docker and Kubernetes (AKS), defining only the required resources for all apps.
- Implemented IAM rules using RBAC on AKS as well as Kubernetes for added security.
- Created a single Helm Chart framework with version control for all kinds of apps using feature flags to turn a feature on or off.
- Achieved monthly cost savings of $1,000 to $1,200 by automating pods' scale (replicas) on weekends (non-peak hours), reducing the cluster nodes without impacting the environment.
DevOps Engineer2019 - 2020Arctern Healthcare Pvt., Ltd. — Meddo Health
Technologies: Kubernetes, Drone CI, Helm, Azure, DevOps Engineer, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, System Administration, Cloud Architecture, Azure PaaS, Azure SQL, Azure Blobs, Azure Cloud Services, Cloud Security, Scaling, Autoscaling, Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS CloudFormation, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Amazon Aurora, Amazon SQS, AWS Push Notification Service (AWS SNS), MySQL, Redis, Cloud, SonarQube
- Converted a VM-based architecture to container-based architecture with the help of AKS and Helm Charts, achieving high-cost savings on the infrastructure.
- Developed build and release configurations for managing production systems.
- Provisioned open-source servers for version control, bug reporting, monitoring, and CI/CD on top of AKS.
DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019Risefy Outsourcing Services Pvt., Ltd.
Technologies: AWS, Jenkins, Linux, Bash Script, RabbitMQ, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Redis, Cloud
- Created and managed infrastructure resources on AWS including EC2, VPC, S3, Elastic IP, RDS, Auto Scaling group, and ELB.
- Handled deployments of major releases on the production environment.
- Designed the codebase and branching strategies on Git using Gitea.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer and WordPress Developer2012 - 2018Freelancer
Technologies: WordPress, Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), Amazon Lightsail, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), SSL Configurations, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Redis, Cloud
- Provisioned and managed infrastructure and resources on AWS EC2, Amazon Lightsail, and S3. I also developed WordPress websites for my clients.
- Provided super low-cost static sites running directly from AWS S3 to my clients as per their needs.
- Maintained servers' health and created alerts, including disk space warnings.
- Provided SEO and annual maintenance to my clients.