Founder and AI Research Scientist2017 - PRESENTi3ai.org
Technologies: Python, PyTorch, AWS, Google Cloud, Pandas
- Founded a state-of-the-art machine learning research organization. He is the lead researcher.
- Utilized novel methods for reinforcement learning and representation learning.
CTO2013 - 2017Office Space
- Managed software development, web infrastructure, and product.
- Built a sophisticated ETL infrastructure to synthesize data from various semi-structured data sources with my team. The web application provides a listings discovery and communication platform used by more than 100,000 users each month.
- Grew the Office Space listing count by ten times, and leads by 12 times the previous amount.
Director of Technology2010 - 2011King of the Web
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Ran the technology, engineering, and web operations.
- Developed seven releases from prototype to public beta in less than five months.
- Hired and managed an excellent engineering team.
- Contributed to product definition and strategy.
Founder and CEO2008 - 2010Aflatune
- Oversaw recruiting and managing technical and marketing resources, business development, and investor relations. Aflatune was a music streaming service with development offices in the US and India.
- Aflatune used state-of-the-art machine learning techniques for music recommendations and scalable architecture for the streaming platform.
Software Engineer2000 - 2008Microsoft, Corp.
- Developed products and services such as Internet Explorer, NetDocs, InfoPath, Office, and Windows Live (Bing).
- Invented and developed eight patents.
- Developed software using .NET and C#.
- Interviewed and mentored software engineers.