Founder2022 - PRESENTPatternedAI
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Developed a customized Stable Diffusion model and served it using serverless GPUs.
- Fine-tuned a custom image generation model and optimized it for different use cases.
- Handled autoscaling computes necessary to serve a large volume of users and cut costs with a low number of users.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer2020 - PRESENTEezylife Inc.
Technologies: Jupyter Notebook, SciPy, Data Visualization, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Convolutional Neural Networks, Git, NLTK, SQL, SQLAlchemy, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Keras, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, PostgreSQL, Python, Topic Modeling, Computer Vision
- Built and maintained recommendation engines for restaurants, events, movies, and music.
- Extracted key information that helps users relate to their recommendations.
- Developed an interactive interpretation tool for debugging and validation.
- Hired and managed a team of data scientists and mentored interns.
Data Scientist2018 - 2019MachineMedicine
Technologies: Jupyter Notebook, Data Visualization, Matplotlib, Git, MongoDB, SQLAlchemy, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Keras, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Python
- Used pose estimates from video recording to assess motor skills objectively for Parkinson's patients.
- Built the analytics pipeline using Python and ingested it in a Flask web application.
- Created plots to visualize and validate the several steps in the analytics pipeline and the activity detection algorithm.
Data Scientist2016 - 2018IntentHQ
Technologies: Jupyter Notebook, Data Visualization, Matplotlib, Git, NLTK, SQL, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Keras, TensorFlow, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Python
- Researched new approaches to data enrichment techniques, including behavioral clustering, audience expansion, and modeling user preferences.
- Enhanced data quality control by creating a web interface for topic disambiguation, automating the repetitive analysis, and reports.
- Labeled unlabeled data using probabilistic methods.
- Devised the evaluation metrics for model performance.