Ana Helena Sánchez Ramírez
Ana is a mobile developer with a master’s degree in computer science and who understands the meaning of responsibility and good teamwork. Her recent accomplishments deal with Android/iOS implementations which commonly use MVC architecture and the REST API. Design wise, her guiding principles are simplicity, speed, and efficiency.
ExperienceJava - 8 yearsAndroid SDK - 5 yearsAndroid Studio - 5 yearsXcode - 3 yearsObjective-C - 3 yearsSwift 2 - 3 yearsTest-driven Development (TDD) - 2 yearsSwift 4 - 1 year
Xcode, Vi, Eclipse, Android Studio, OS X, Linux
The most amazing...
...application that I've implemented was made for military purposes in where we kept track of the GPS position to save UXO data.
Senior Mobile Developer
- Optimized mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Coded applications for the iPhone and Android market.
- Led a team in the build of applications using best practices.
- Maintained and repaired any bugs found.
- Implemented test cases.
- Worked in a collaborative environment using Git and Jira.
- Created Android applications using REST services, GPS positions, cameras, galleries, contacts, maps, SQLite databases, social, and third-party libraries.
- Developed applications in Swift or Objective-C, using auto layout, core data, rest calls, animations, camera, gallery, and social and third-party libraries.
- Supported Android/iOS projects.
- Worked in a collaborative environment using Git, JIRA, and Trello.
- Developed a web application using Node.js, Express.js, React, and Hapi.js.
- Created Android functional and unit tests.
- Worked with a Fusion CRM.
- Created an API with PL/SQL to handle the resell rights on a Fusion CRM.
- Built a bridge with PL/SQL to migrate relevant data between applications.
- Developed APEX applications for our Oracle partners.
- Communicated with clients.
- Created a financial section for an IPN administrative web application and it's intranet. Starting from the design to the implementation. Technologies used: Toad and ColdFusion.
- Developed a web application for internal IPN kinder garden control; including the design and implementation. Technologies used: Toad and ColdFusion.
- Implemented a web page using Flash ActionScript 3.
- Supported different internal web applications in ColdFusion or Java.
- Created PDF reports and sent emails using Java.
SPS | Sixpack Shortcuts Training Application
It uses REST, a camera, an SQLite database, the AV Framework, Facebook, G+ SDK, a calendar, and push notifications.
MYSTIC | Munitions Yoking Software Technological Information Core
The application allows you to see the real-time scores of the games. You can also see the latest news, check the calendar, review the tweets related to the team, or take a picture and share it on Twitter.
It uses REST, Facebook SDK, Twitter API, maps, directions, animations, a camera, a gallery, and push notifications.
This app uses REST, Facebook SDK, core data, auto layout, animations, camera, gallery, and the Shopify SDK.
It uses REST and the Facebook SDK.
I collaborated on the design process, database implementation, and web implementation. I used MVC for the web and the Entity relationship for the database data.
The application verifies data, checks availability, and provides a set of questionnaires so that the parent would have a health profile of their children. This also contains an activity and management system for the teachers.
I developed it with ColdFusion and SQL for the database. I also collaborated on how the design was made.
I collaborated on the web page development which was implemented on Flash using ActionScript 3. The page would ask for user data which would then be sent using AJAX.
Voxfeed for Influencers
• Allows a user to connect to brands making proposals using their social networks.
Technologies: Google Analytics, Intercom, Fabric, Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Social Networks APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), YouTube Videos, Push Notifications, Sockets, REST API
Voxfeed for Brands
• Allows the brands to review the proposals and review the engagement behavior through graphs.
Technologies: Intercom, Crashlytics, Sockets, REST API
Android SDK, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), JUnit, Flux, Express.js, Hibernate, Apache Struts, Hapi.js
Android Studio, Android NDK, Jira, Bitbucket, GitLab, Open Office, Adobe Fireworks, Servlet, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Trello, Flash, Gradle, Vim Text Editor, MATLAB, Adobe ColdFusion, Toad, Adobe Dreamweaver, Xcode
REST, Extreme Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Model View Controller (MVC)
Android, Firebase, Linux, Windows, MacOS, NetBeans, OS X, Eclipse, iOS, Oracle
JSON, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PL/SQL
RxJava, RxSwift, Shopify API, GSON, iText, JavaMail, Node.js, jQuery, React
AVFoundation, Microsoft 365, System Architecture, APIs, Ajax, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Vi
Incomplete PhD Degree in Computer Science (Security: High-Speed Cryptography on Embedded Platforms)
Radboud University Nijmegen - Nijmegen, Netherlands
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Centro de Investigación y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politécnico Nacional - México City, México
Engineer's Degree in Telematics
Unidad Profesional Interdisciplinaria en Ingeniería y Tecnologías Avanzadas - México City, México