Senior Mobile Developer2017 - PRESENTVoxfeed
Technologies: Swift, Android, Java, Kotling
- Optimized mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Coded applications for the iPhone and Android market.
- Led a team in the build of applications using best practices.
- Maintained and repaired any bugs found.
- Implemented test cases.
- Worked in a collaborative environment using Git and JIRA.
Mobile Developer2015 - PRESENTVanillaSys
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Swift
- Created Android applications using REST services, GPS positions, cameras, galleries, contacts, maps, SQLite databases, social, and third-party libraries.
- Developed applications in Swift or Objective-C, using auto layout, core data, rest calls, animations, camera, gallery, and social and third-party libraries.
- Supported Android/iOS projects.
- Worked in a collaborative environment using Git, JIRA, and Trello.
- Developed a web application using Node.js, Express.js, React.js, and Hapi.js.
- Created Android functional and unit tests.
Programmer Analyst2013 - 2014Oracle MDC
Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, APEX
- Worked with a Fusion CRM.
- Created an API with PL/SQL to handle the resell rights on a Fusion CRM.
- Built a bridge with PL/SQL to migrate relevant data between applications.
- Developed APEX applications for our Oracle partners.
- Communicated with clients.
Systems Engineer2008 - 2010IPN-CSII
Technologies: ColdFusion, Java, Flash, Toad for Oracle
- Created a financial section for an IPN administrative web application and it's intranet. Starting from the design to the implementation. Technologies used: Toad and ColdFusion.
- Developed a web application for internal IPN kinder garden control; including the design and implementation. Technologies used: Toad and ColdFusion.
- Implemented a web page using Flash ActionScript 3.
- Supported different internal web applications in ColdFusion or Java.
- Created PDF reports and sent emails using Java.