Java Developer in Hillsboro, OR, United States
Senior Mobile Developer2017 - PRESENTVoxfeed
Technologies: Swift, Android, Java, Kotling
- Optimized mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Coded applications for the iPhone and Android market.
- Led a team in the build of applications using best practices.
- Maintained and repaired any bugs found.
- Implemented test cases.
- Worked in a collaborative environment using Git and JIRA.
Mobile Developer2015 - PRESENTVanillaSys
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Swift
- Created Android applications using REST services, GPS positions, cameras, galleries, contacts, maps, SQLite databases, social, and third-party libraries.
- Developed applications in Swift or Objective-C, using auto layout, core data, rest calls, animations, camera, gallery, and social and third-party libraries.
- Supported Android/iOS projects.
- Worked in a collaborative environment using Git, JIRA, and Trello.
- Developed a web application using Node.js, Express.js, React.js, and Hapi.js.
- Created Android functional and unit tests.
Programmer Analyst2013 - 2014Oracle MDC
Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, APEX
- Worked with a Fusion CRM.
- Created an API with PL/SQL to handle the resell rights on a Fusion CRM.
- Built a bridge with PL/SQL to migrate relevant data between applications.
- Developed APEX applications for our Oracle partners.
- Communicated with clients.
Systems Engineer2008 - 2010IPN-CSII
Technologies: ColdFusion, Java, Flash, Toad for Oracle
- Created a financial section for an IPN administrative web application and it's intranet. Starting from the design to the implementation. Technologies used: Toad and ColdFusion.
- Developed a web application for internal IPN kinder garden control; including the design and implementation. Technologies used: Toad and ColdFusion.
- Implemented a web page using Flash ActionScript 3.
- Supported different internal web applications in ColdFusion or Java.
- Created PDF reports and sent emails using Java.
- SPS | Sixpack Shortcuts Training Application (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/mx/app/sixpack-shortcuts-training/id960768458?mt=8
This application was made on iOS Swift. (A module collaboration was also made in Android.) This application allows you to buy exercise programs, see the related videos, and keep control of your progress. You can schedule the programs and more. This is a project made in collaboration with the VanillaSys iOS team.
It uses REST, a camera, an SQLite database, the AV Framework, Facebook, G+ SDK, a calendar, and push notifications.
- MYSTIC | Munitions Yoking Software Technological Information Core (Development)
An Android application to handle UXO data. It also has a small collaboration with the web application.
- CHARROS (Development)
An Android application that holds the Beisbol (baseball) statistics of the Charros team of the LMP league.
The application allows you to see the real-time scores of the games. You can also see the latest news, check the calendar, review the tweets related to the team, or take a picture and share it on Twitter.
It uses REST, Facebook SDK, Twitter API, maps, directions, animations, a camera, a gallery, and push notifications.
- AL NATURAL (Development)
This application is made in Objective-C and provides space to handle the recipes provided by Chef Oropeza. The user can select his favorite recipe, have control of them, save the ingredients, see it's nutritional table, and create his own cookbook. It also provides a menu or exercise plan given the user profile. Other features: search for recipes, filter based on ingredients, and an online store.
This app uses REST, Facebook SDK, core data, auto layout, animations, camera, gallery, and the Shopify SDK.
- CREDILIKEME (Development)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.credilike.me&hl=es_419
In this Android application, you can apply for a credit card and keep control of it. You can program the payments, pause the credit, and receive notifications.
It uses REST and the Facebook SDK.
- SIGA (Development)https://www.siga.ipn.mx/
This project dealt with the administrative control of IPN (an educational institution). I developed, in a team, the financial portion and designed it with the IPN rules in mind; specifically how money is distributed to the schools. For example, how the schools requested and spent their budgets, the reports, and the accounting.
I collaborated on the design process, database implementation, and web implementation. I used MVC for the web and the Entity relationship for the database data.
- SIICENDI (Development)
This application was made for the benefit of IPN workers who were also parents of CENDI (kindergarten) children. It was made for the parents and teachers to use in managing the CENDI children.
The application verifies data, checks availability, and provides a set of questionnaires so that the parent would have a health profile of their children. This also contains an activity and management system for the teachers.
I developed it with ColdFusion and SQL for the database. I also collaborated on how the design was made.
- RIV (Development)http://www.riv.ipn.mx/
The RIV project supports a system that has control of the research residents' IPN.
I collaborated on the web page development which was implemented on Flash using ActionScript 3. The page would ask for user data which would then be sent using AJAX.
- Voxfeed (Development)https://voxfeed.com/es/
These are mobile applications for Voxfeed that reward you for recommending your favorite brands in social networks. I contributed to four applications, in total: Voxfeed for Influencers (Android and iOS) and Voxfeed for Brands (Android and iOS).
Voxfeed for Influencers
• Allows a user to connect to brands making proposals using their social networks.
Technologies: Google Analytics, Intercom, Fabric, Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Social Networks APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), YouTube Videos, Push Notifications, Sockets, REST API
Voxfeed for Brands
• Allows the brands to review the proposals and review the engagement behavior through graphs.
Technologies: Intercom, Crashlytics, Sockets, REST API
FrameworksAndroid SDK, JavaServer Pages (JSP), JUnit, Flux, Express.js, Hibernate, Apache Struts, Hapi.js
ToolsAndroid Studio, Android NDK, Jira, Bitbucket, GitLab, Microsoft Office, Open Office, Adobe Fireworks, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Trello, Flash, Gradle, Vim Text Editor, MATLAB, Toad, Adobe Dreamweaver, Xcode
ParadigmsREST, Extreme Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Model View Controller (MVC)
PlatformsAndroid, Firebase, Linux, Windows, MacOS, NetBeans
StorageJSON, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Libraries/APIsRxJava, RxSwift, Kotlin.js, Shopify API, GSON, iText, JavaMail, Node.js, jQuery, React
OtherAVFoundation, System Architecture, Servlets, APIs, Ajax, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Incomplete PhD degree in Computer Science (Security: High-Speed Cryptography on Embedded Platforms)2014 - 2014Radboud University Nijmegen - Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Master's degree in Computer Science2010 - 2012Centro de Investigación y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politécnico Nacional - México City, México
- Engineer's degree in Telematics2003 - 2008Unidad Profesional Interdisciplinaria en Ingeniería y Tecnologías Avanzadas - México City, México