Verified Expert in Engineering
Linux Kernel Developer
Anatolii is a senior C/C++ developer with numerous contributions to the Linux kernel. He specializes in software development, automation, bug-fixing, and performance optimizations. Anatolii has worked for the tech giant, Intel, and the leading automotive Tier-1 supplier, Aptiv.
Linux, C, C++, Git, Gerrit, Jira, Linux Kernel, Yocto
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is a system-wide performance optimization and load rebalancing to decrease system boot time to comply with the client's requirements.
Device Driver Developer
- Made numerous valuable contributions to the Linux kernel.
- Implemented the devlink port split/unsplit functionality in ice Linux driver for Intel E810 100GbE network adapters.
- Implemented the pending change support for the traffic class number of the Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) for data center bridging (DCB) willing mode in Intel ice Linux driver for Intel E810 100GbE network adapters.
- Optimized system-wide performance and rebalanced the load to decrease system boot time to comply with the client's requirements.
- Implemented kernel panic pattern detection for a specific hardware-related crash.
- Developed a kernel extension to save essential central processing unit (CPU) registers on a kernel panic after the reset for statistical purposes.
Software Systems Test Engineer
- Developed the automation test environment in Qt and C++.
- Built an audio mixer and analyzer application in Qt and C++ for automated test purposes.
- Created automated tests in TCL/Tk for the automotive industry.
System-wide Performance Optimization and Load Rebalancing of an Embedded Linux System
C, C++, Embedded C, Tcl/Tk
Git, Jira, GitHub, Gerrit, U-Boot
Testing, Test Automation
Linux, Embedded Linux, Xen
Ftrace, Linux Kernel, QA Automation, Embedded Systems, Linux Device Driver, Embedded Software, Networking, Yocto, ARM
ISTQB Foundation Level
Polish Testing Board
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring