Verified Expert in Engineering
Anatoliy is a passionate full-stack developer with several years of professional experience under his belt and nearly two decades as an amateur coding enthusiast. He specializes in the following frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, Node.js, Vue, and React. Whenever Anatoliy joins a project, he always writes robust, testable, clean, and readable while following best practices and fostering a professional working atmosphere and excellent communication.
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), PhpStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...work I've done was with a social network based on the Laravel framework—it impressed me how clean the framework's code is and the level of attention to detail.
- Developed web applications using the following stacks: Laravel + Vue, Symfony 2, Lumen + React, Node.js + Vue, and Ruby on Rails + Vue.
- Constructed a compatible user interface functionality using jQuery and other frameworks.
- Built advanced database-driven websites and systems, including eCommerce.
- Planned and conducted cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Built PHP websites using PHP-based frameworks and popular types of CMS.
- Documented features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements.
Engineer Estimator | Administrator | Web Developer
SPIK, LLC (Construction Company)
- Calculated construction estimates using specific software.
- Worked on computer system administration and technical support.
- Developed a corporate CRM (and various subsystems).
Technician | Web Developer
Big Net (Internet Service Provider)
- Developed a web portal.
- Built network communications.
- Configured Linux servers.
Virus Analyst | Delphi and PHP Programmer
Ukrainian Antivirus Center
- Analyzed Microsoft Office macro viruses.
- Coded on Delphi.
- Developed an online web virus scanner.
- Provided technical support.
Laravel-based Web Application with WebSockets
WordPress-based Shortcodes for Laravelhttps://github.com/vedmant/laravel-shortcodes
Build powerful and simple layouts using shortcodes in the content or views.
Spin for a Kiss: A Game on React and Redux
An Internal CRM for the Management of Insurance Policies Builds on Laravel and Vue.js
Sample Single-page Application using Laravel 5, Vue 2, Vuex, and Vue Routerhttps://github.com/vedmant/running-time
• Fully separate back end and front end
• Authentication based on Laravel Passport
• List pages with filters and CRUD editing
• Back-end validation.
• Admin panel
• Simple widgets
• Simple reports
• Full PHPUnit test coverage
• E2E tests with Cypress
• Continuous integration with Travis CI
• Development configuration with Docker
Complex Booking System on Laravel and Vue
The booking area was built as a single-page application on Vue and Vuex that communicates with the back end through a REST API. It has PHPUnit test coverage and end-to-end Cypress tests for main features.
Spin for a Kiss Game on React and Redux
Mentas WordPress Theme
Kohana, Bootstrap, Laravel, Eloquent, Nuxt.js, Symfony, ZURB Foundation, PHPUnit, OAuth 2, Compass, Redux, Express.js, Cypress, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Jest
jQuery, REST APIs, Vuex, Vue, Doctrine 2, Socket.IO, Google Maps, Google API, Node.js, Stripe, React, Stripe API, Braintree API, Gocardless API, PayPal API, LiqPay API
Composer, PhpStorm, PHP-FPM, Redux Thunk, Cron, Apache, NGINX, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, NPM, Webpack 2, Vagrant, Sentry, Webpack, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Bower, Grunt, RSpec, Mocha, Travis CI
MacOS, Linux RHEL/CentOS, WooCommerce, Windows, Docker, Linode, WordPress, Ubuntu Linux, Amazon EC2, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Blockchain, AWS Lambda
MySQL, MariaDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, Redis, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL 10.1, JSON, MongoDB, Memcached
WordPress Themes, HTTPS, HTTP, Pixel Perfect, PSD to HTML, WebSockets, Push Notifications, SSH, BrainTree, Ajax, Amazon RDS, Vite, Load Balancers, Cryptocurrency
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming
Specialist's Degree in Construction
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture - Kiev, Ukraine
Laravel Certification Program