Anderson de Borba
Verified Expert in Engineering
AWS Cloud Architecture Developer
Anderson is a software engineer with over eight years of experience in the industry. He's developed mainly with Java technologies: microservices, Spring, Java EE, Akka, and AWS among others. He's worked with a number of teams, all varying in size and cultures on small-to-large projects. Anderson is a passionate and pragmatic developer who loves what he does, is keen on code quality, and focuses on the actual results.
Java, MacOS, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Git
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was building a workflow architecture that allowed the customers to create their own processes on top of it.
- Led the team development in creating new demands that aligned with client needs.
- Developed an internal communication broker of SMS, email, and push notifications; built on Spring Boot/RabbitMQ and supporting 1.2 million messages per hour.
- Worked on the project development for the validation of customers’ orders; built on Akka (Java) with RabbitMQ for high performance and throughput.
- Built a product to find new consumption occasion integration from Facebook events; working with a high amount of events and providing textual search (Elasticsearch) and stats in real-time.
- Developed the back-end for an integration with a system for the recognition of beverages can/packs by a photo and an integration with Amazon SQS and S3.
- Built RESTful APIs and integrated them with native mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- Developed an engine BPMN to run automated process concurrently on JavaEE; the engine was able to execute business models effectively and with scalability.
- Contributed to a project to delivering 14 workflows to the client.
- Contributed to a project that allowed access to databases through a JPA layer using JDBC.
- Created a language to allow users to make an advanced search on POJO entities. The search had functions very similar to the ones Gmail provides to search email.
- Designed the integration between several systems.
- Created dynamic interfaces with Ext JS.
Spring Microservice, Spring Boot, JUnit, Akka, Spring, Apache Spark, Hibernate
Amazon EKS, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, Git, JavaCC, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, RabbitMQ, Terraform, Android Studio
Microservices, REST, Agile, Concurrent Programming, BPMN, Testing, Scrum
Kubernetes, Docker, Windows, Apache Kafka, Linux, Eclipse, MacOS, Java EE, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android
MongoDB, Hazelcast, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch
JMS, Facebook API
AWS Cloud Architecture, Data Structures, RDMS, GlassFish, GoCD
Specialization in Distributed Software Architecture
PUC | Pontifícia Universidade Católica - Minas Gerais, Brazil
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
FURB | Universidade Regional de Blumenau - Blumenau, Brazil